My college roommate is now a Bill!!

KCNC

My roommate of 2 years at Catawba College is now the TE coach for the Bills. Just got the email from him on Friday.

He's been with the Bears since 2001 as offensive quality and control and special teams assistant.

He interviewed for QB job too, but was happy to get the TE job.

I'll be coming up to visit you guys this fall!

My roommate of 2 years at Catawba College is now the TE coach for the Bills.  Just got the email from him on Friday.

He's been with the Bears since 2001 as offensive quality and control and special teams assistant.

601445[/snapback]

Now we just need a TE. :D

We appreciate any "inside info," even if it's wrong. :D

601479[/snapback]

i want to know what he thinks about Fewell and Jouron.

I am guessing he would speak highly of Jouron since he hired him.....but first hand knowledge on what their coaching philosophies are would be cool.

I have never heard him say anything about Fewell.

I'll tell you anything that does not get him or me in trouble.  He has told me before that Jauron is a great guy and coach and I'm sure that is why he is happy to be back with him.

601514[/snapback]

My roommate of 2 years at Catawba College is now the TE coach for the Bills.  Just got the email from him on Friday.

601445[/snapback]

congrats to your buddy...maybe hopefully he can help mark campbell fulfill his potential (i think i am one of the only ones here who believes he actually has some). :D

congrats to your buddy...maybe hopefully he can help mark campbell fulfill his potential (i think i am one of the only ones here who believes he actually has some).  :D

601552[/snapback]

You're not the only one. I like Campbell too. He may never be a pro bowler, but he could be a very good TE.