152 members have voted

1. 1. RATE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS

• HOT
    • NOT

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a few teams you can't go wrong with, including Miami. The Eagles and the Chargers and the Broncos are always able to recruit some top talent. If you saw one of the girls from those squads in a bar, they would definitely be the finest girl in the place. That's not true with the Jills...Trust me, I've seen a few of them out.

There's a few teams you can't go wrong with, including Miami.  The Eagles and the Chargers and the Broncos are always able to recruit some top talent.  If you saw one of the girls from those squads in a bar, they would definitely be the finest girl in the place.  That's not true with the Jills...Trust me, I've seen a few of them out.

600786[/snapback]

YEAH PHILLY'S ARE SURPRISINGLY HOT TOO. THEY HAVE SOME HOT BLACK CHICK I REMEMBER. COURSE TO SAID HE WASNT APPRECIATED BY HER

Honestly, it is brutal. A vast majority of those chicks are 12 packs at least.

600810[/snapback]

THE WORST ARE IN INDIANAPOLIS. I WENT TO A BILLS GAME THERE AND THE REDNECK LOSERS POINTED AT THEIR CHEERLEADERS AND SAID "BET YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN BUFFALO, HUH." I SAID "YEAH, WE HAVE UGLY CHICKS TOO." THAT WHOLE STATE IS TRASH - GO TO PUT GAS IN YOUR CAR AND THEY ALSO SELL FIREWORKS. WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS, GASOLINE AND EXPOLISVES.

THE WORST ARE IN INDIANAPOLIS. I WENT TO A BILLS GAME THERE AND THE REDNECK LOSERS POINTED AT THEIR CHEERLEADERS AND SAID "BET YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN BUFFALO, HUH."  I SAID "YEAH, WE HAVE UGLY CHICKS TOO."  THAT WHOLE STATE IS TRASH - GO TO PUT GAS IN YOUR CAR AND THEY ALSO SELL FIREWORKS. WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS, GASOLINE AND EXPOLISVES.

600813[/snapback]

So says the guy who hasn't figured out how to use the caps lock key. :doh:

Most of us on this board could not even get a date with a Jill.  Hot or not, out of our league.

600828[/snapback]

You know, I've thought about that before and I disagree. I think the majority of us on the board are probably "normal", for lack of a better word. We're mostly a bunch of folks that have moved out of town for better employment (more money) and miss our home town.

So says the guy who hasn't figured out how to use the caps lock key.  :doh:

600822[/snapback]

Only REDNECK LOSERS don't know how to turn off cap lock key.

You know, I've thought about that before and I disagree.  I think the majority of us on the board are probably "normal", for lack of a better word.  We're mostly a bunch of folks that have moved out of town for better employment (more money) and miss our home town.

600857[/snapback]

My wife would certainly object.....

Only REDNECK LOSERS don't know how to turn off cap lock key.

My wife would certainly object.....

600860[/snapback]

:doh: Mine wouldn't agree either, but I don't think the original comment was geared towards angry spouses!

THE WORST ARE IN INDIANAPOLIS. I WENT TO A BILLS GAME THERE AND THE REDNECK LOSERS POINTED AT THEIR CHEERLEADERS AND SAID "BET YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN BUFFALO, HUH."  I SAID "YEAH, WE HAVE UGLY CHICKS TOO."  THAT WHOLE STATE IS TRASH - GO TO PUT GAS IN YOUR CAR AND THEY ALSO SELL FIREWORKS. WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS, GASOLINE AND EXPOLISVES.

600813[/snapback]

:doh:;):lol:

Generally though, when it comes to hot-looking women,

Indiana women > New York women. :D