extreme L.A.M.S.P.

dib

Look at my son post.

Last night in his hockey semi-finals, overtime, score tied 3-3.

My son picks up the puck along the boards, flies up ice and fires the biscuit into the net on the goalies' stick side.

Game over 4-3. 5 seconds left in the OT before they go to a shoot-out

Fandemonium.

Thank You for listening.

Look at my son post.

My son picks up the puck along the boards, flies up ice and fires the biscuit into the net on the goalies' stick side.

Game over 4-3.  5 seconds left in the OT before they go to a shoot-out

Fandemonium.

Thank You for listening.

600067[/snapback]

nice..did he do the canoe? my buddy did it after he scored the GWG for our hockey championships in our bar league...canoe is when you skate full speed, slide on your butt..hold your stick in the middle and work it back and forth like a canoe oar...good times

Look at my son post.

Game over 4-3.  5 seconds left in the OT before they go to a shoot-out

Fandemonium.

Thank You for listening.

600067[/snapback]

You must have been freaking out!!! I know I would be if it were my son. Congrats to you both. No amount of money can buy a moment like that for you or your son.

Just a wishfull suggestion. Please dont have your son do anything like that lame canoe thing that was mentioned in this thread. See enough of that nonsense in the NFL. Classless showboating and would lead to absolutely bad times if it were in the NHL.

You must have been freaking out!!! I know I would be if it were my son. Congrats to you both. No amount of money can buy a moment like that for you or your son.

Just a wishfull suggestion. Please dont have your son do anything like that lame canoe thing that was mentioned in this thread. See enough of that nonsense in the NFL. Classless showboating and would lead to absolutely bad times if it were in the NHL.

600322[/snapback]

obviously I was joking... :pirate: