Roll Call for Sunday's Sabres/Canes Game

Corp000085

I'll be there with a friend, We are coming from Richmond, Sitting in section 306, nose bleeds, lol. We were gonna check out Buffalo Bros at some point. Anything exciting to do after game on a Sun. night?

You guys have to represent the B-LO....the Sabres fans at the Atlanta-Buffalo game last week set the bar high so I expect you guys to keep it up....I expect plenty of LETS GO BUFFALO CHANTS!!!!!!

You guys have to represent the B-LO....the Sabres fans at the Atlanta-Buffalo game last  week set the bar high so I expect you guys to keep it up....I expect plenty of LETS GO BUFFALO CHANTS!!!!!!

598817[/snapback]

I know the Raleigh/Durham chapter of the UB alumni association has a group going to this game so that should bring some more people out hopefully. Past Sabres - Canes games have always seen a big turnout of Sabres fans. Anyone planning on going to Blinco's before the game for some wings and beef on weck?

I'll be there with my brother and a friend who is giving me tickets for my birthday. I'll have the blue and gold Lafontaine and my bro will have the Afinogenov 3rd jersey. I'm not sure where our seats are, but they are free and they're in a suite from what I've been told. Hope the Sabres kick some ass, hope to see some of you guys there, and hopefully we can get another solid Let's Go Buffalo chant going.

Blinco's or Buffalo Brothers? Anyone been to both and care to comment?

I know the Raleigh/Durham chapter of the UB alumni association has a group going to this game so that should bring some more people out hopefully.  Past Sabres - Canes games have always seen a big turnout of Sabres fans.  Anyone planning on going to Blinco's before the game for some wings and beef on weck?

599190[/snapback]

I know the Raleigh/Durham chapter of the UB alumni association has a group going to this game so that should bring some more people out hopefully.  Past Sabres - Canes games have always seen a big turnout of Sabres fans.  Anyone planning on going to Blinco's before the game for some wings and beef on weck?

599190[/snapback]

i'd love directions from the fayetteville region (i.e. from the i-40). I've only really beein to raleigh once, but we plan on spending the morning and afternoon around town before the game.

599190[/snapback]

The problem is that in years past, the Canes haven't been the hottest team in the league and on top in the points standings. The fairweather bandwagon fans will be out in full force, just as they were a few seasons ago when Carolina made the Cup run.

Still, I hope there's a vocal Swordsmen contingent. I'll be sporting my new black Sabres cap.

Blincos address is 6711 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27612.

Blincos

i'd love directions from the fayetteville region (i.e. from the i-40).  I've only really beein to raleigh once, but we plan on spending the morning and afternoon around town before the game.

599366[/snapback]