What I learned from Super Bowl 40

Ralonzo

Don't bother rooting for your favorite team unless you have it on very good authority that they are the NFL elite's favorite team.

NFL, today you join the ranks of the WWE. Entertaining, but not real.

595631[/snapback]

I'm with him.

The Bills will never win one. Not as long as they're in WNY.

Don't bother rooting for your favorite team unless you have it on very good authority that they are the NFL elite's favorite team.

595631[/snapback]

The saying goes opinions are just like a$$holes everybody has one.It's just yours is so wrong.Prove that this game was set up. I saw nothing to make me think that this game was rigged.

But think of the great feel-good story as Marv Levy comes back to the Bills and finally leads them to Super Bowl victory!

I, for one, am hoping for that angle once we make it back.

The saying goes opinions are just like a$$holes everybody has one.It's just yours is so wrong.Prove that this game was set up. I saw nothing to make me think that this game was rigged.

595762[/snapback]

I saw about 10 things. So, you're wrong. Nyah.

I don't usually participate in consipacy theories. But, things like this story can get me started!

"SI PRESUMING STEELERS WIN?

An astute reader who saw an offer on television for a Sports Illustrated package honoring the National Champion Texas Longhorns did a little digging and found out that the guys at SI are preparing a similar package for the ultimate winner of Super Bowl XL.

Since the Texas thing can be purchased via sitexasoffer.com, the reader punched in both sipittsburghoffer.com and siseattle.com.

Both addresses link to an offer for a Super Bowl champion package. However, both links declare that the champions are the Pittsburgh Steelers."

595631[/snapback]

I disagree! Paul Allen has more money than GOD! If anyone could WWE it he could. The reason Seattle never did anything before is that they used to play Denver, Kansas City & Oakland (when they were good), Now they get Arizona, St. Louis & San Francisco and before they break a sweat they're 6-0! :doh: