According to Simon

Realist

Guest Bledsoe rules
Follow the math:

Henry is in- 6 pts

Safety - 2 pts

TOTAL - 8 pts.

No more than 8 points?  You mean AT LEAST 8 points, don't you?  Add the PAT and MAYBE a FG from the free punt, that's 12 points.  If instead of the FGF they got a TD, that'd be 15 plus the PAT...

43487[/snapback]

Wow BuffaloBob, great point Bledsoe is truly awesome! Bad officiating, bad play calling, the tides, the hummidity, Ted Koppel's haircut are all to blame for our lack of scoring, not Bledsoe not even when he bounces passed 3 yards in front of people or throws it 10 feet over their heads it doesn't reflect on him, he is playing great.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I would think he wasn't trying to be funny but just making the point that the Bills lost so it doesn't really matter how many phantom point the Bills could have had.  The loss is still a loss.  I think you would have to have Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease to think he was joking.

43662[/snapback]

Sure it matters, even though the Bills "lost" the game.

I hope no outside fans read this... (i have also posted the injustice here, so I am included), but we look, once again, like the fans of a team that can't win, so lets cry and whine about the refs...

its a shame, really.

43694[/snapback]

We tend to beat ourselves....We usually dont need help from the REFs but they went out of there way to help us out....

THX you bunch of blind ZEBRAS :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I hope no outside fans read this... (i have also posted the injustice here, so I am included), but we look, once again, like the fans of a team that can't win, so lets cry and whine about the refs...

its a shame, really.

43694[/snapback]

Uh genius, the NFL ADMITTED that the refs screwed up. It's "crying and whining" when you blame the refs for calls that you think were bad but weren't. What's really a shame is that the NFL will do nothing about this, despite it costing the Bills a win.

According to HS, the NFL will be notifying the Bills that 3 calls were blown on Sunday.

1.  Travis Henry's TD was a TD

2.  Nate Clements Return, should not have been a holding call

3.  Takeo Spikes should have gotten a safety call for the holding in the endzone.

Dammit, how can Bledsoe have blown that call!!!!

43416[/snapback]

Look..the bills LOST. We gotta accept that, get over it, and move on. You gotta decide about next week, not spend the time whining about last week. Win or lose we sucked, and we have to get a hell of a lot better in a very short period of time. Whining about refs is a sure sign that a team is a loser.

This leads to a question that goes back to the Olympics:

Should the Raiders give us the win since it was the officials that blew the call.  Such as was asked of Paul Hamm to give back the gold because of officials mistake. :lol:

43430[/snapback]

I never could understand why the call for Hamm to give his gold back. The judges also failed to take an automatic deduction of the Korean gymnast's routine that would have dropped his grade more than correcting the math error would have raised it. How can people harp on the one error and complete3ly dismiss the other one?

Nowhere but in the Olympics (sometimes) do they alter the results after the fact.

Clearly these blown calls hurt, and this is not what anyone wanted to read on a Thursday afternoon...

However, let's face it: the Bills last Sunday had numerous opportunities to win that game, despite the refs, and the fact remains that they didn't play well enough to take advantage of these opportunities.

Clearly these blown calls hurt, and this is not what anyone wanted to read on a Thursday afternoon...

However, let's face it: the Bills last Sunday had numerous opportunities to win that game, despite the refs, and the fact remains that they didn't play well enough to take advantage of these opportunities.

43736[/snapback]

I've got the answer. Let's get rid of the rules and refs entirely, seeing as how they don't seem to make a difference. Just line 'em up and let 'em go at it. Whoever wins, wins, period. While we're at it, let's abolish all laws too. Basically you get what you deserve. Sound good to everyone? :lol:

its a shame, really.

43694[/snapback]

But seriously, have you ever in the past, and will you ever in the future, hear a penalty call go like this....

"Holding, offense, and although the hold occurred in the END ZONE, it STARTED on the 1 yard line, so therefore by some ungodly ass rule that i obviously just made up because it makes no sense, there is no safety on the play although there should by rule, instead Oakland will still have the ball, and oh yea, tough stevestojan, Buffalo."

(btw that's the first time I've ever used the "stevestojan" so I feel honored to use it in a reply to you :lol: )

43736[/snapback]

You mean, like when they had 4th and goal from the half yard line and couldn't punch it it?? :lol:

Most likely 11 points taken away from the Bills! What calls did they get correct! I know you aren't supposed to blame the refs for losses but that comes pretty damn close! This just angers me more now.

Uh genius, the NFL ADMITTED that the refs screwed up.  It's "crying and whining" when you blame the refs for calls that you think were bad but weren't.  What's really a shame is that the NFL will do nothing about this, despite it costing the Bills a win.

43715[/snapback]

MBD...What exactly do you want the NFL to do about the missed calls? There are missed calls in every game of the NFL season. The NFL has admitted this in the past to teams that got the short end of the stick, but I don't think it gets leaked out to the press all the time. I'm sure this is factored in when the referees are given their performance reviews.

This right here just really pisses me off. All three of those calls were gamebreakers to the Bills. I knew there was no ****ing holding on Nate Clements return, especially when the announcers looked a couple times and couldn't find it. That holding was in the endzone and the Bills should have gotten the ****ing safety and of course you got the touchdown that Mularkey didn't challenge. At the least we are talking about 12 points, or as much as 16. :lol::w00t:

MBD...What exactly do you want the NFL to do about the missed calls?  There are missed calls in every game of the NFL season.  The NFL has admitted this in the past to teams that got the short end of the stick, but I don't think it gets leaked out to the press all the time.  I'm sure this is factored in when the referees are given their performance reviews.

43789[/snapback]

What do I want? I want the NFL to give the Bills the win, or at least erase the game from the books. I know that won't happen, but that's what SHOULD happen. In a game where the refs cost the Bills at least 9 points, and in the end the Bills lost by 3, there SHOULD be some accountability, other than giving the zebras a "F" on their report card. It's sickening, it really is. And to hear people say "well, that's what happens" is pure horseshit. I don't watch football and root for my team to see them get !@#$ed over like this.

that punt was all the way to the !@#$ing 11-yard line. I know we didn't have an offense, but I think Henry could have pounded it towards the goalline and if he didn't pound it in, or Bledsoe didn't throw it in...then we get a field goal out of it. WTF!!! :lol:

Now I'm really !@#$ing pissed. :w00t::w00t::D

I now realize that the Bills lost 9 guaranteed points (the TD was NOT on the FG drive as I thought, plus the safety), and probably another 3 points and possibly 7 points after Clements' return. I don't think the free kick after the safety would have resulted in much of a difference since the Raiders had to punt from closer-in than they would have had to free kick it from. Fuggin' zebras!

I now realize that the Bills lost 9 guaranteed points (the TD was NOT on the FG drive as I thought, plus the safety), and probably another 3 points and possibly 7 points after Clements' return.  I don't think the free kick after the safety would have resulted in much of a difference since the Raiders had to punt from closer-in than they would have had to free kick it from.  Fuggin' zebras!

43825[/snapback]

The Touchdown was on 4th and 1. :lol: