Mularkey and Donahoe spotted together

THE U

These 2 were just spotted conversing and talking about the draft while sucking

down Mojito's at a well known South beach Sportsbar. Rumor has it that they

were waiting for Larry Croker to discuss the players they would have taken

in the draft before they were put in the cannon in Buffalo. Looks like the Dolphins

or the Dade County jail may be picking up some players. The real story here is

the rumors flying in Miami about a possible trade with Buff to move up in the draft

for a QB.

in the draft before they were put in the cannon in Buffalo. Looks like the Dolphins

or the Dade County jail may be picking up some players.  The real story here is

the rumors flying in Miami about a possible trade with Buff to move up in the draft

for a QB.

593695[/snapback]

:P

or the Dade County jail may be picking up some players.  The real story here is

for a QB.

593695[/snapback]

Who picked up the check? :blink::doh::w00t:

I starting to smell a nasty smell here:

d?onahow

mularkey

modrak

After all, they are consided the three mouseketeers, or three rats.

My worry, politics. modrak almost refuses to set foot into Buffalo, he is "scouting" in "the u" ans talking to d?onahow.

I'm wondering what skill position or half azzed o-lineman modrak will chose for Buffalo.

I figure this might be a real test of modrak's ethics. Levy, d?onahow???? Levy, d?onahow????

I figure this might be a real test of modrak's ethics.

594056[/snapback]

I don't see how this is an issue. Donna-ho doesn't sign his check anymore. Modrak worked w/o him in Philly, even so they aren't attached at the hip.

I heard that TD and MM were seen entering the bridal suite in the Miami Beach Holiday Inn Express. And they ordered two bottles of cha-amp-aaan-ya and three dozen strawberries with whipped cream from room service.

what are some of the rumors?

593929[/snapback]

Who cares?

Let's start some of our own...

How about:

1.) Willis and our #1 to the Felons for Ricky and their #1 this year and next.

2.) JP and our #1 to Dieami for their #1 and #4 and #5 this year.

3.) Our #1 to the MarineMamals for their #1 and #2 this year.

4.) Our entire starting Offensive Line to the South Florida Scumbags for a small truckload of gatoraide.

There. That oughtta do it.

TD probably is blowing in MM's ear about trading with Buffalo. Shows how absolutely tone deaf he was about dealings and rivalries within the AFCE.

I starting to smell a nasty smell here:

d?onahow

mularkey

modrak

After all, they are consided the three mouseketeers, or three rats.

My worry, politics. modrak almost refuses to set foot into Buffalo, he is "scouting" in "the u" ans talking to d?onahow.

I'm wondering what skill position or half azzed o-lineman modrak will chose for Buffalo.

I figure this might be a real test of modrak's ethics. Levy, d?onahow???? Levy, d?onahow????

Who said anything about Modrak? :blink:

I didn't want to say anything but I was there and said hello to them and I respect their privacy. Here's what I personally saw:

They were chatting a little about the upcoming draft and TD asked MM to pass him the pepper.

MM flipped the pepper to the busboy who faked a handoff to the bartender and pitched it to the waitress who was 5 yards behind the table. Since it was a backwards toss, the pepper shaker was still live and it was picked up by another guest who walked out the door with it.

I was like, WHY THE HELL DIDNT HE JUST HAND HIM THE PEPPER?! YOU SUCK!

Then TD fired the waitress.

<sigh>

I didn't want to say anything but I was there and said hello to them and I respect their privacy. Here's what I personally saw:

They were chatting a little about the upcoming draft and TD asked MM to pass him the pepper.

MM flipped the pepper to the busboy who faked a handoff to the bartender and pitched it to the waitress who was 5 yards behind the table. Since it was a backwards toss, the pepper shaker was still live and it was picked up by another guest who walked out the door with it.

I was like, WHY THE HELL DIDNT HE JUST HAND HIM THE PEPPER?! YOU SUCK!

Then TD fired the waitress.

<sigh>

595027[/snapback]

:lol::doh::lol::lol:

No real reason, but I've never trusted Modrak. I actually would have more trust for him had he sought the open GM position more aggressively. Seems he just likes to operate behind the scenes. I'd actually like to see him gone now.