How to pronounce Fewell

alarmitall

"fuel" or "P-Fuel" i was a bit suprised when I saw who the bills hired. I sorta played for P-Fuel from 92-94. He coached DBs and I played OLine. Had no idea he was even coaching in the NFL. He is a high energy guy. He is very demanding of his players. I seem to remember that the DBs sorta hated his guts but did respect him. I am sure he might of tweaked his style some in dealing with NFL guys

RLTW

Guest BackInDaDay
"fuel" or "P-Fuel" i was a bit suprised when I saw who the bills hired.  I sorta played for P-Fuel from 92-94.  He coached DBs and I played OLine.  Had no idea he was even coaching in the NFL.  He is a high energy guy.  He is very demanding of his players.  I seem to remember that the DBs sorta hated his guts but did respect him.    I am sure he might of tweaked his style some in dealing with NFL guys

RLTW

590565[/snapback]

I'll take your word on all that. Welcome aboard.

So it's been a dozen years since you've hit the sled? Time goes fast, eh? :(

Speaking of pronunciations, does anybody know how to pronounce the name of the actress CCH Pounder, who plays the African American female detective on The Shield?

590594[/snapback]

I think they actually just say "C C H"

from imdb.com : "CCH Pounder (the CCH standing for Carol Christine Hilaria Pounder, her birth name)"

next week's episode should be good :(