Took My Dog to McDonalds

ajzepp

Why is Lana throwing you under the bus in her PM's?  :doh:

586914[/snapback]

LOL, now I KNOW she's not doing that, cause there's a little thing called "mutually assured destruction"....She's too smart to be spreading false rumors about me given what I know about her :doh:

That's not the story the red head is telling everyone. :doh:

586871[/snapback]

lol, probably so :doh:

That's okay...I've got thick skin after five years of Fockering...nobody can give me a tougher time than I gave myself when I first made the decision to be an RN! :doh:

lol, probably so :doh: 

That's okay...I've got thick skin after five years of Fockering...nobody can give me a tougher time than I gave myself when I first made the decision to be an RN!  :doh:

586949[/snapback]

You work in a hospital and AREN'T getting laid? :doh:

Why is Lana throwing you under the bus in her PM's?  :doh:

586914[/snapback]

I would NEVER do that to AJ. His friendship means too much to me. :doh: And I know for a fact that he is NOT GAY!! So please stop saying that about him or I will have to hurt you! :doh:

lol, probably so :lol: 

That's okay...I've got thick skin after five years of Fockering...nobody can give me a tougher time than I gave myself when I first made the decision to be an RN!  :doh:

586949[/snapback]

He does have good bedside manner though. :doh::doh:

You work in a hospital and AREN'T getting laid?  :doh:

586968[/snapback]

lol, no doubt.....the truth is I was married most of my Fockering years.....so sooner or later I'm gonna get some nurse lovin' :doh: That is definitely one of the benefits of working with mostly women, though!

It's been since he was a puppy that I did the bank teller thing....I'll have to give that a shot. I know they make a pretty big fuss over him at the pharmacy drive-thru. Their treats are apparently pretty nasty though, since Obi won't even touch 'em. I pretty much just fake like I'm turning around to give them to him as I'm driving off....otherwise they'd collect in the back seat to the point where it would be kinda ridiculous :doh:

What kind of dog ya got?

586530[/snapback]

My dog is a blend of golden lab and a cocker spaniel....11 years on in two weeks

lol, no doubt.....the truth is I was married most of my Fockering years.....so sooner or later I'm gonna get some nurse lovin' :doh:  That is definitely one of the benefits of working with mostly women, though!

586988[/snapback]

In the words of Tony Soprano: "Don't schit where you eat." Don't shag the co-workers, just let them set you up with their friends. If you shag a co-worker and then it doesn't work out and then you gotta see her all the time...bad times man, bad times...

In the words of Tony Soprano: "Don't schit where you eat." Don't shag the co-workers, just let them set you up with their friends. If you shag a co-worker and then it doesn't work out and then you gotta see her all the time...bad times man, bad times...

587097[/snapback]

Good point!

So did you go to McDonalds or Sonics?!  I'm so confused....

586546[/snapback]

You have been living in the midwest to long Fez... That "s" on the end of Sonic is a tell tale sign!

I don't know what it, especially in Illinois... The "s" is silent (except to everyone living out side of Illinois :doh: )... Yet for people here, it appears at the end of words everywhere else.

:doh::lol::lol::doh:

(Someone once wondered) Why do dogs stick their head out the window to enjoy the stiff wind at 55mph but get all pissed off at a gentle breeze when you blow on their nose at home?

586538[/snapback]

Gotta be your breath, bud :blink:

You have been living in the midwest to long Fez... That "s" on the end of Sonic is a tell tale sign!

I don't know what it, especially in Illinois... The "s" is silent (except to everyone living out side of Illinois :blink: )... Yet for people here, it appears at the end of words everywhere else.

:lol::P  :P:lol:

587137[/snapback]

Whats ares yous talkings abouts? Is thinks yours crazys! :D