What JP needs to do

C.Biscuit97

He needs to grow a beard. Big Ben before his beard? A pretty solid young qb. After the beard, he leads his team to the Super Bowl and looks like an all-pro. What about Jake the Plummer? Sans beard, mistake prone underachiever. After beard, he is a pro bowler and can only be stopped by another bearded foe. Guys like Tom Brady and Dan Fouts also are products of the beard factor. So if JP comes to can with a beard, I will be breathing alot easier. Or I guess he could just work on his accuracy and his ability in the pocket. <_<

He needs to grow a beard.  Big Ben before his beard?  A pretty solid young qb.  After the beard, he leads his team to the Super Bowl and looks like an all-pro.  What about Jake the Plummer?  Sans beard, mistake prone underachiever.  After beard, he is a pro bowler and can only be stopped by another bearded foe.  Guys like Tom Brady and Dan Fouts also are products of the beard factor.  So if JP comes to can with a beard, I will be breathing alot easier.  Or I guess he could just work on his accuracy and his ability in the pocket.  <_<

585819[/snapback]

Truth be told, he can't grow one.........a very ominous sign.

He needs to grow a beard.  Big Ben before his beard?  A pretty solid young qb.  After the beard, he leads his team to the Super Bowl and looks like an all-pro.  What about Jake the Plummer?  Sans beard, mistake prone underachiever.  After beard, he is a pro bowler and can only be stopped by another bearded foe.  Guys like Tom Brady and Dan Fouts also are products of the beard factor.  So if JP comes to can with a beard, I will be breathing alot easier.  Or I guess he could just work on his accuracy and his ability in the pocket.  <_<

585819[/snapback]

JP has more in common with Jim Kelly than with Fouts, Plummer, and the others you mention. I don't think either of them could grow much of manly beard. They'd both have one of them "14-year-old trying tp look older" messes on their faces. Hell, JP's voice hasn't even changed yet! He needs his nuts to drop into their sack before we can start talking beards.

585819[/snapback]

what he really needs is a hair cut.

Samson he is not.

He should at least look like a leader, instead of a rag-a-muffin.

what he really needs is a hair cut.

Samson he is not.

He should at least look like a leader, instead of a rag-a-muffin.

585935[/snapback]

Tht's what they said about Jesus...the punk.

Brett Favre prefers him clean shaven.

Idiotorial note <In no way am I seriously suggesting that BF( <_< ) and JP have ever taken their relationship beyond the mentor lap dog stage. This comment is sarcastic in nature and in no way is meant to impune the reputation of either gentleman>