Travis Henry on Empire tonight

Thailog80

Empire showed him doing blitz pick up drills and he was so luckluster and half assed uninterested. Then he waived his hand so say Ive had enough of this. It was like he was so above the drill.

Willis was into it and said "I'll do whatevers asked of me".

Empire showed him doing blitz pick up drills and he was so luckluster and half assed uninterested. Then he waived his hand so say Ive had enough of this. It was like he was so above the drill.

42310[/snapback]

If true, he won't last long here!

He isn't half the back Thurman used to be.

In due time. I really think this kid & JP & Evans are the building blocks of something special.

42316[/snapback]

I'd sure like to think it'll be more like James/Manning/Harrison but with our luck it could just as easily be Brooks/Schuler/Westbrook.... :blink:

42310[/snapback]

Great, that will give us all the reason we need to put Travis on the bench and start McGahee.....Travis runs off at the mouth about wanting to start, yet he pussies out of an important drill? Sounds like Willis time to me, man.

In due time. I really think this kid & JP & Evans are the building blocks of something special.

42316[/snapback]

Agreed...And they better be special! Cause at this point (and I realize it's REAL early, and we're only 0-2, etc., etc., etc.) it seems like the hope of those 3 will really be leaned on by Bills Fans looking for something positive... B)

Come on T80, you're above that... at least I hope you are. Henry has busted his nads for this team. Dedicated players don't play as hurt as he was last year. This crap about henry missing a blitz pickup or two against the Raiders is BS... How do we know what henry's assignment was? For all we know, Henry maybe was supposed fake the blitz pickup and receive a dump off from Bledsoe.

And as far as what you saw on empire... did it ever occur to you that he might be a little sore from sunday and nursing a few bumps and bruises and didn't want to use his "bullets" up, with the next game 10 days down the road. I'm sure if the coach saw what you think you saw, Henry will be riding the pine the next game. Right now, the only player anyone should be fed up with is Bledsoe. If I were an NFL lineman, he's the last QB I'd want to be blocking for. These offensive lineman have no margin for error with Bledsoe behind center.

For all we know, Henry maybe was supposed fake the blitz pickup and receive a dump off from Bledsoe.

42474[/snapback]

Fake the blitz pick-up? The RBs are the last line of defense. Who would have a play where the RB fakes the block? Lemme guess, you run that play all the time in Madden, right? :blink:

So you're making excuses for Travis to enable you to put blame on Drew? Dontcha' think it might be both of them, or maybe even ALL of them? Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Great, that will give us all the reason we need to put Travis on the bench and start McGahee.....Travis runs off at the mouth about wanting to start, yet he pussies out of an important drill? Sounds like Willis time to me, man.

42459[/snapback]

Don't start that stevestojan up again. During the Raiders game Willis was called on to run the ball down the middle and got -10 yards. No way is he ready to start.

Don't start that stevestojan up again.  During the Raiders game Willis was called on to run the ball down the middle and got -10 yards.  No way is he ready to start.

42744[/snapback]

It was a busted draw play. It wasn't like it was a dive play that he just screwed up. It was an awful call at that point in the game.

Still, Travis is our best back at the moment...