After Further Review

major

Upon further review, I will give Jauron a chance. Last night, I said that I was probably not going to renew my NFL Sunday Ticket due to this recent hiring. The truth of the matter is this, no matter how bad the Bills are, I always have renewed hope every September. I keep coming back because I want to be there when this team wins the Super Bowl, of which they eventually will. The Bills are my team, good or bad, and I will indeed renew my Sunday Ticket to watch my Bills every week, as I've done every year in past.

GO BILLS IN 2006.

This is really good news. You know why? Cause ultimately nobody really gives a crap whether you renew it or not. Just like nobody really cares if someone said they aren't going to be a fan of the team anymore. So the fact that you are GOING to renew it means that I no longer need to worry about you actually believing that anyone really cares what you do ;)

GO BILLS!!

This is really good news. You know why? Cause ultimately nobody really gives a crap whether you renew it or not. Just like nobody really cares if someone said they aren't going to be a fan of the team anymore. So the fact that you are GOING to renew it means that I no longer need to worry about you actually believing that anyone really cares what you do ;) 

GO BILLS!!

580831[/snapback]

Did you just quit smoking or something?

I guess that was a bit rude.....my apologies ;)

580844[/snapback]

I dint renew my Sunday ticket last season I knew after we let Drew go it was all downhill with a rookie qb. I dont forsee myself as of today picking it up for next year unless i see something I like in the preseason games. Then again I dont know which was more painful watching a Drew bledsoe game or and RJ or JP game.... Bledsoe was my most painful as he always gave away the lead and could never get it back. Speaking of which The use to broadcast how we havent had a 300 yd passer til holcomb for x amount aof games.

How many games seasons or decades has it been since we had a qb that broiught us back from behind?????????????????????????????

Upon further review, I will give Jauron a chance. Last night, I said that I was probably not going to renew my NFL Sunday Ticket due to this recent hiring. The truth of the matter is this, no matter how bad the Bills are, I always have renewed hope every September. I keep coming back because I want to be there when this team wins the Super Bowl, of which they eventually will. The Bills are my team, good or bad, and I will indeed renew my Sunday Ticket to watch my Bills every week, as I've done every year in past.

GO BILLS IN 2006.

580826[/snapback]

Better write tater & ask him to take you off the list.

I dint renew my Sunday ticket last season I knew after we let Drew go it was all downhill with a rookie qb. I dont forsee myself as of today picking it up for next year unless i see something I like in the preseason games. Then again I dont know which was more painful watching a Drew bledsoe game or and RJ or JP game.... Bledsoe was my most painful as he always gave away the lead and could never get it back. Speaking of which The use to broadcast how we havent had a 300 yd passer til holcomb for x amount aof games.

How many games seasons or decades has it been since we had a qb that broiught us back from behind?????????????????????????????

580855[/snapback]

Were you half in the bag when you wrote this????

580855[/snapback]

I hear ya.....It's just that I read a post yesterday (may have been the same guy as above, I dunno) that was ranting and raving about how he's not going to give Jaruon a chance, and he's done with the Bills, blah, blah, blah.......Seriously, who cares? If someone doesn't want to be a fan of the team, so be it. I could really care less, and probably a lot of other people feel the same way. Most of us who are die hard fans know deep down that as frustrated as we get, there is NOTHING that would prevent us from being a fan. Well, outside of the team relocating......that might do it. But for gosh sakes, I really don't like the direction the team is going in at all. I have had a pit in my stomach since like week 6 and it's only getting bigger. But I know I'm not the only one, and I know that one day we'll be good again. At least I think we will be ;)

All of a sudden, I find myself in love with the world so there's only one thing I can do...ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long...

580837[/snapback]

Gotta' love it when someone is able to work in a Ministry lyric. ;)

GO BILLS IN 2006.

580826[/snapback]

I have Sunday ticket as I live in Fayettnam, NC and there is no way in hell I would be able to handle a Sunday without it! I will definately renew my Sunday ticket.

Now if I was a season ticket holder living in WNY, I am not so sure I could answer that the same way. Thoughh we are talking a completely different sum of money also.

GO BILLS IN 2006.

580826[/snapback]

Welcome back but I believe you'll need to clear this with Taterhill. I believe he put you on his list last night. You may need to be re-enstated.

GO BILLS IN 2006.

580826[/snapback]

I said that a million times - I didn't believe you anyway - welcome back!