London Fletcher kicking the ball...again???

LabattBlue

I didn't see this, but the Bulldog on WGR says Fletcher kicked the ball twice on Sunday, but did not get penalized. Did anyone see or hear about this?? I was at a party and was not watching that closely. Maybe something you could only see at the game?

I find it hard to believe he would do it after what happened in Week 1.

I didn't see this, but the Bulldog on WGR says Fletcher kicked the ball twice on Sunday, but did not get penalized.  Did anyone see or hear about this??  I was at a party and was not watching that closely.  Maybe something you could only see at the game?

42028[/snapback]

Howard Simon (or maybe it was Jeff Morrison on Simon's Show yesterday) mentioned it also... B)

The Giants did this throughout Super Bowl XXV to slow down the no huddle. When I read this I went ballistic. It would have been worth 15 yards for Marv to have gone out on the field did it to the Giants & have told the refs to have the Giants knock it off. Unless the refs stop this, it's a common practice used to slow an offense down. When it's done to your team you rarely know it, when the refs crack down on your team you get POd at the player. It's the leagues fault for shoddy enforcement of NFL rules.

Did anyone see or hear about this??  I was at a party and was not watching that closely.  Maybe something you could only see at the game?

42028[/snapback]

I was at the game and didn't miss a play -- I didn't see any such hijinks fromn Fletcher.