Im sorry but Ive never been so down

RVJ

Now start one more negative thread.

I almost feel hatred for Ralph Wilson and Marv Levy.

I cannot wait for the day of new ownership.

And Im an idiot for keeping my 14 season tickets for the 27th year.

578120[/snapback]

At least there is Gas-X in the house, but I might have to upgrade.

:rolleyes::devil::devil:

I just see Jargon here for 3 years.....putzing around about 6-10, 8-8.....maybe flirt with one playoff chance like Mularkey. Everything I ever heard from Bears fans was how happy they were that Jauron was shown the door.

I have said it for years here......this franchise is stuck in the mud.....and they are still stuck in the mud, mediocre, spinning their wheels.

578120[/snapback]

holy crap, will you relax please, nothing's happened yet, atleast wait till he hired his staff, gone through free agency and the draft and then tell us how you feel about the team

578120[/snapback]

Ya, new ownership in a new state that is.

Agreed. I'm sick. Even though DJ is an Ivy league guy, i shudder to think of him matching coaching wits with BB and NS.

People are talking about the fact the BB started off in a similar fashion as DJ record wise, but BB was also an integral part of a couple of super bowl victories with the G-men. I don't think Jauron has that on his resume.

I'm so glad we tapped into our past by getting Marv for these critical decisions....

Anyone want to meet me at the nearest bridge???

578120[/snapback]

Man, I hear ya. I still support this team, but this is the lowest point this Bills fan has ever been at. Maybe Jauron will suprise everyone, but I can't blame any Bills fan for being down right now.

Time will tell, but right now I don't see anything in Jauron's background that leads me to believe he will be a good head coach. He's had one winning season followed by two woeful seasons. He's never been to the super bowl. As a head coach he's only been to one playoff game which he lost.

I just don't get it. His background isn't so great yet he gets another chance to be a head coach. I hope it works out, but I see the Bills being closer to the first choice in the draft than the playoffs. When you hire someone to lead your team it helps if their "actions speak so loudly no one can hear what you are saying."

I think the Bills blew this one. Maybe Malarkey wasn't so dumb after all.

Hank Bullough, Kay Stephenson, Vince Ferragamo, Bruce Mathison......yeah this years tough <_<

578252[/snapback]

Exactly...how can this be worse than having Bruce Mathison as a starting quarterback???

People have short memories...the mid-80s was the worst period for the franchise. Today isn't even close to what it was like then.

Mike