With MM in Miami, I wonder which Bills' players

Tipster19

Willis? Sam Adams? How about Moulds if he's still here. I would love to see what happens with him playing against his arch enemies and now their OC. Will JP blossom or wilt? No matter what happens next year, these two games nobody will want to miss.

577706[/snapback]

Not sure, but I hope MM encourages Saban to sign some of the Bills' top-notch free agent linemen

I'll take any bet and predict that miami sweeps us next season. If you think things have improved because we have marv levy as our GM, you're in for a shock, in my opinion. I wasn't a fan of Mularkey, but you know, Saban is no dummy. He knows that he's a really good coordinator. Sure, Whisenhut has picked up where he left off without missing a beat and in fact gaining a few. But that doesn't erase what he did in the past with less offensive firepower than the BIlls had this past year. Unfortunately, he was overmatched as a head coach, just like our last head coach. Donahoe foisted two experiments on us and it set us back but I'm not sure that the answer is starting over again for a third time.

Call it seller's remorse, perhaps. But I'll make any bet that Miami's offense is ranked higher than ours next season.

Willis? Sam Adams? How about Moulds if he's still here. I would love to see what happens with him playing against his arch enemies and now their OC. Will JP blossom or wilt? No matter what happens next year, these two games nobody will want to miss.

577706[/snapback]

Conversly will Mularkey get any Bills to join him in Miami and burn us? One guy that seems probable is Josh Reed, who could be a good compliment to Chris Chambers. Not only does he have the Mularkey connection but pretty sure he played under Saban at LSU too.

I think that it's imperative that we infuse new veterans on this team. Players with heart, players with character. We have been sold this bill of sales during the Donahoe era but now it truly has to be done. I posted earlier about possible Raven players who will be available but sadly there was no input. Say what you want about LB Ray Lewis but the guy has all the intensity for an old, injury prone veteran. With MM being familiar with our current personnel and have to play Miami twice a year, that provides an eighth of our shedule. We need to stay even with them, especially that they are a division foe. Don't celebrate this Mularkey hiring too prematurely, it may come back to haunt us if we don't make the proper personnel changes this off-season.

I'll bet you they don't.  And give me the off-season and I MIGHT just bet you that the Bills sweep the Dols, like they were 5 seconds away from doing THIS year.

577765[/snapback]

Miami can have that quitter. I couldn't be happier that MM is not part of this organization, he take his clever 2% QB advantage to Miami and help them lose all of their close games.

I wish that Mularkey had stayed out of Miami, but honestly, dont you want your players to bring their A game every week? Just cause the guy across the field used to be your coach, that's not much of a reason. I mean, with free agency,that happens way too often these days.

I'll bet you they don't.  And give me the off-season and I MIGHT just bet you that the Bills sweep the Dols, like they were 5 seconds away from doing THIS year.

577765[/snapback]

I'll take that bet bet also. We were 1 play away from a sweep this year and I really think it's not a smart move for the Fins to hire MM. I also think conversely it was a wise move to re-hire Marv. In fact it's the best move they've made since he left. I'm willing to bet we see better results with Marv who has only been a GM in the CFL than TD who the media says is such a great GM :rolleyes: