FINAL HEAD COACH PREDICTION THREAD!!

sven233

OK guys and gals.......There has been a lot of information out there.  A lot of rumors and reports that will turn out to be fact or fiction.  With early next week (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) likely being the day we will all find out, I am asking all TBD posters to state their final predictions as to who the Bills' new Head Coach will be.  If you want to show off and predict the assistants as well, that is more than welcome.

But it is time to put up or shut up.  Take a stance now!  Remember, this is what you think WILL happen, not what you HOPE will happen.  GOOD LUCK!

MY PREDICTIONS:

HC - MIKE SHERMAN (Although I am not ruling out Jauron here....BUT, Sherman is my guess)

OC- JIM CALDWELL

DC -JIM BATES

577212[/snapback]

IT'S Sherman!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys and gals.......There has been a lot of information out there.  A lot of rumors and reports that will turn out to be fact or fiction.  With early next week (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) likely being the day we will all find out, I am asking all TBD posters to state their final predictions as to who the Bills' new Head Coach will be.  If you want to show off and predict the assistants as well, that is more than welcome.

But it is time to put up or shut up.  Take a stance now!  Remember, this is what you think WILL happen, not what you HOPE will happen.  GOOD LUCK!

MY PREDICTIONS:

HC - MIKE SHERMAN (Although I am not ruling out Jauron here....BUT, Sherman is my guess)

OC- JIM CALDWELL

DC -JIM BATES

577212[/snapback]

OK guys and gals.......There has been a lot of information out there. A lot of rumors and reports that will turn out to be fact or fiction.

The voices inside of my aluminum helmet tell me that Jauron will be the coach.

MY PREDICTIONS:

OC- JIM CALDWELL

DC -JIM BATES

577212[/snapback]

I'm with you on that. However, if the head coaching position doesn't get filled in the next few days, I vote for myself as the head coach

OK guys and gals.......There has been a lot of information out there. A lot of rumors and reports that will turn out to be fact or fiction.

The voices inside of my aluminum helmet tell me that Jauron will be the coach.

577339[/snapback]

You have to be careful with aluminum hats. I think this is a good resource for getting sound AH info:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

I've added 3 more layers of TIN FOIL to my hat and a chin strap.......

whatever SOPRANO says will happpen!

SOPRANO is my current GURU!

Go SOPRANO Go

577349[/snapback]

Until he gets reattatched to the Borg, I will believe Soprano too.

i must say that i'm hoping for sherman but i also think marv won't get his way because ralph is running the show

577472[/snapback]

is the prediction of who we think the mind trust are actually going to hire or a prediction of who we believe they should hire.

Well thinking in that note this is like a split between flutie/RJ and RJ. vanpelt and Bledsoe/Jp so if we base the upcoming decisons on these major decisons past

Lets see flutie was experienced and RJ had potential flutie was to expensive so we went on potential.

Van pelt was a fan favorite and RJ was a flop so out goes rj in comes bledsoe

Let go of the best possible starter for our team for an unproven rookie now trhe whole organiziton is in reorganiztion.

So since money always apperas to be a factor in all of this. My unfortuante prediciton is they will wait to see if pittsburgh loses today interview Lebeau and he will be the compromise hire. However if pittsburgh wins then we are looking at Jauron because he comes cheaper and is less of a threat to Levy.

Hopefully im only specualting on all this because if its not sherman id rather have april/caldwell then any of the other retreads because the all spell losing season for 3 more years atleast and we will be a less attractive place than we have become this year for Free agents.

is the prediction of who we think the mind trust are actually going to hire or a prediction of who we believe they should hire.

577490[/snapback]

a "prediction of who we believe they should hire" ??????????

A PREDICTION of who we believe they should hire?????

I predict that I believe they should hire Sherman. NO! Damn! I was wrong...that's not what I believed at all. How could I be so wrong about what I thought I believed. :blink::lol::w00t:

I'm thinkin' you should have taken the "or shut up" option. :doh: