suw OH the horror of it all -billsfanone

Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 2 close games the season is over. Which is better start off Winning two games by lots of points and thinking Super Bowl, just to have the season take a dive.... or... Start off 0-2 billsfanone for the season and making the playoffs. Playoffs are still possible.

And you call yourselves Bills fans. SHAME on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest up Wallers, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

But I still love the Bills

When we can score more that 10 points in a game, call me about the playoffs.

Until then, Ill still get excited on saturday, wake up earl on Sunday, watch every play of the game with my Bills jersey on, and cheer when they score.

But please don't tell me when I have to be optomistic, or even positive. Because this team has given me nothing on which to do that with this year.

Oh, and to answer your question: I'd rather be 2-0 after scoring a ton of points and thinking Super Bowl. It was at least fun while it lasted.

Until then, Ill still get excited on saturday, wake up earl on Sunday, watch every play of the game with my Bills jersey on, and cheer when they score.

But please don't tell me when I have to be optomistic, or even positive. Because this team has given me nothing on which to do that with this year.

Oh, and to answer your question: I'd rather be 2-0 after scoring a ton of points and thinking Super Bowl. It was at least fun while it lasted.

41508[/snapback]

Always the optomist.... :blink: I'm with you 89..... :blink:

Cindy it's a continuation of last year. We have now watched this team struggle to score a TD in every game since week 3 of last week for the most part. It gets a little tough to take for most here after a while. I still get excited for games, but my expectations are WAY down right now. They were down to start but now if we score more then 14 points it was a big day.

41508[/snapback]

Ditto. The last two games were JUST like what we watched last year against Houston and Dallas, just to name two games that very nearly put me in the market for a new TV set. Putrid offensive production, dropped balls, curious coaching decisions, an inability to make THE play when it counted... nothing's been fixed.

I'm on the bandwagon forever, but don't tell me it means I have to be Pollyannaish about what I'm seeing.

Well, it is so easy to sit in front of a TV set and know everything that should happen but doesn't - then spend the next 6 days bitching about it.

I never think that the Bills are going to LOSE before the game. I always pick them on the pools(that's why I never win :blink: ) But to read post after post cutting MY TEAM and from what most claim YOUR TEAM apart player by player, coach by coach, play by play day after day after day.

Does that send any positive carma? Does all that negativity help you in your personal life. Maybe I'm wrong to have a smile on my face everyday and try to get the most out of life each and everyday.

So stevestojan yes you can come join me any time :blink: I'll be the one smiling telling the players that there will be other games, thanks for trying your best.(even if they sucked)

Does that send any positive carma?  Does all that negativity help you in your personal life.  Maybe I'm wrong to have a smile on my face everyday and try to get the most out of life each and everyday.

So stevestojan  yes you can come join me any time :blink:  I'll be the one smiling telling the players that there will be other games, thanks for trying your best.(even if they sucked)

41608[/snapback]

First, about the negativity and helping my personal life. Its my football team. They blow goats. Im pissed about it. I wont fake happiness about it. Especially when there's NOTHING to be happy about except the punter's few bombs. I try to get the most out of life too, but pretending Im happy with the Bills situation wont do it.

As far as smiling and telling the players there will be other games, and thanks for trying their best? Wow, what is this? Little League T-ball? no offense #89, but these grown men need a kick in the ass, not some fan telling them to "keep their heads up". I mean, if its a 5 year old crying because he got out in little league, fine, "you tried your best"... problem is, I dont think that's what these players, as full grown adults, want to hear, or need to hear.

I know you're all about being positive and being the #1 fan, but there are times when this team needs to realize this ship is sinking and they better do something - quick!

Ok, stevestojan I guess you are right. I'll NOT renew my two season tickets. I'll give up and move to Florida, cheer for Miami and count the number of time I have to leave my house and pray it's still there after the weather clears.

Ok, stevestojan I gues you are right.  I'll NOT renew my two season tickets.  I'll give up and move to Florida, cheer for Miami and count the number of time I have to leave my house and pray it's still there after the weather clears.

41629[/snapback]

Ok, that doesnt even fit with our conversation, but OK.

If you read what I said in my first reply, I do still get all psyched for the games, I get excited by Friday, and cant sleep sunday morning. I cheer as much as possible during the games, and I wear my Bills gear. I never said someone shouldnt be a fan.

But, by being a fan, and the overwhelming joy that WILL come one day when we win the SB, we also have a right to show displeasure.

When a team with Drew Bledsoe, Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, Eric Moulds, Lee Evans, Bobby Shaw, Josh Reed on it cannot score more than 10 points, something is VERY wrong.

So, no, I dont think you should give up your tickets, or move to Miami.

But, I just dont think you should expect the rest of us to say "I know you boys tried your best" and put on a smile after the awful play they have showed...

Steve there is nothing wrong with #89 trying to stay positive. It's her right.

It's also your right to criticize the team just like it's mine to do one or the other. I root for them every Sunday the same way no matter what. After the game if we win I'm happy, if we lose I'm pissed. I don't let it bother the other aspects of my life as I've got lots of other stuff that's far more important going on right now with me, but I'm not happy with this team........but as I said that's my right.

I can respect her right to be optomistic but it also our right to be upset.

If you don't agree with her, that's fine.......just don't reply to the post.

MY whole point of the post was to QUIT ALL THE DOOM

Good grief it is just 2 games and the first one was ours until 6 seconds left. I'm looking forward to the next game. We have way too many good players to Suck every week. They just have to LEARN how to WIN. Get their heads out of their ASSES and QUIT HOLDING.

Good grief you don't have to have played football to know that you do not Grab and pull down someone who doesn't even have a chance of catching the punt returner after they have gone by you.

Frustrating team - well hell yes it is but I'm a Bills Fan. Many here post only negative posts about the team. Goof Grief. It's a GAME not life. Yes, they get paid more that we could think of making but WE can not control the outcome of the game. Some posters should be in the hall of fame with their should have done this coaching. Eleven more days until we see them play again. Maybe it would be a good time for a vacation.

stevestojan the move to Florida comment was because you said

If you can be optomistic about this season so far, then I want to hang around with you if the apocalypse comes.

Didn't think I could get you to move closer. :blink: :blink:

I'm still have a little positive feelings about this season left. Only 2 games have been played under a new head coach. It takes some time to install a new O. I for one see some positives over the last two games and see an improvement over the last part of last season. If Moulds didn't get his hand stepped on and fumbled the ball in the red zone on the Jac game we would have scored more than 10 points. If Henry didn't trip over the TE's foot we would have scored more than 10 points. Both of these examples are flukes that will not happen every game.

GO BILLS!!!!!! :blink:

MY whole point of the post was to QUIT ALL THE DOOM

Good grief it is just 2 games and the first one was ours until 6 seconds left. I'm looking forward to the next game. We have way too many good players to Suck every week.  They just have to LEARN how to WIN. Get their heads out of their ASSES and QUIT HOLDING.

Good grief you don't have to have played football to know that you do not Grab and pull down someone who doesn't even have a chance of catching the punt returner after they have gone by you.

Frustrating team - well hell yes it is but I'm a Bills Fan.  Many here post only negative posts about the team.  Goof Grief.  It's a GAME not life. Yes, they get paid more that we could think of making but WE can not control the outcome of the game. Some posters should be in the hall of fame with their should have done this coaching. Eleven more days until we see them play again.  Maybe it would be a good time for a vacation.

stevestojan the move to Florida comment was because you said

If you can be optomistic about this season so far, then I want to hang around with you if the apocalypse comes. 

Didn't think I could get you to move closer. :blink: :blink:

41685[/snapback]

see, now didnt that feel good to get some of that out??? :P anyway, i take it back, if we dont have at least one person with constant optomism, i dont know what will happen.

Here's to the build up to the NE game... at least the build up is fun :lol:

Good grief it is just 2 games and the first one was ours until 6 seconds left. I'm looking forward to the next game. We have way too many good players to Suck every week.  They just have to LEARN how to WIN. Get their heads out of their ASSES and QUIT HOLDING.

41685[/snapback]

I was just havig a discussion with my roomate last night about all the holding calls. I said if I was a defensive player, I'd get my hands taped so there's no way I could be called for holding.