suw OH the horror of it all -billsfanone

First, about the negativity and helping my personal life. Its my football team. They blow goats. Im pissed about it. I wont fake happiness about it. Especially when there's NOTHING to be happy about except the punter's few bombs. I try to get the most out of life too, but pretending Im happy with the Bills situation wont do it.

As far as smiling and telling the players there will be other games, and thanks for trying their best? Wow, what is this? Little League T-ball? no offense #89, but these grown men need a kick in the ass, not some fan telling them to "keep their heads up". I mean, if its a 5 year old crying because he got out in little league, fine, "you tried your best"... problem is, I dont think that's what these players, as full grown adults, want to hear, or need to hear.

I know you're all about being positive and being the #1 fan, but there are times when this team needs to realize this ship is sinking and they better do something - quick!

41621[/snapback]

Obviously too young to remember the 68 to 71 Bills, or the 76 to 78 Bills, or the 84 to 86 Bills. We've had some pretty bad teams and this one, as frustrating as this team is, isn't even close to being as bad as some of those teams were. Clearly our troubles lies with our offense primarily, but here's to believing this group of coaches will get it straightened out and next year realize that we need a couple solid O-line guys to make us truly effective offensively. Long year, maybe, but I'll be still the ever faithful Bills fan. Can't wait to see JP take the reins too.

Ok, stevestojan I guess you are right.  I'll NOT renew my two season tickets.  I'll give up and move to Florida, cheer for Miami and count the number of time I have to leave my house and pray it's still there after the weather clears.

41629[/snapback]

Wow. That's very funny. And for what it's worth, in case you haven't noticed, some people are just born to B word. They're very easy to spot. You will hear them bitching about something, and then when they're done bitching, they wait a few minutes and then start bitching about something else.

Keep the faith, Miss #89. I'm with you.

Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After 2 close games the season is over.  Which is better start off Winning two games by lots of points and thinking Super Bowl, just to have the season take a dive.... or... Start off 0-2 billsfanone for the season and making the playoffs.  Playoffs are still possible. 

And you call yourselves Bills fans.  SHAME on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest up Wallers, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

But I still love the Bills

41501[/snapback]

I'm with ya.

When asked my opinion about week 4 last night I replied that it was "unlikely we'd win" then I was offerred a bet with no spread where I would take the patriots. I consider my gambling seperate from being a fan, but I still couldn't bring myself to do it because it just didn't seem right. However, I now think Pete Rose is more of a piece of stevestojan than ever before. THere's no betting against the bills. EVER