Saunders the OC in DC

Dan III

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Redskins | Saunders named offensive coordinator

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:19:10 -0800

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports former Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Al Saunders has been named offensive coordinator of the Washington Redskins, Thursday, Jan. 19. Terms of the contract have not yet been disclosed.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Redskins | Saunders named offensive coordinator

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:19:10 -0800

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports former Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Al Saunders has been named offensive coordinator of the Washington Redskins, Thursday, Jan. 19. Terms of the contract have not yet been disclosed.

574096[/snapback]

I'll bet he got payed a ton of cash.

;)  <_<

574113[/snapback]

It's not funny. This skins team has less talent then us. Both had a psycho yound qb, with no talent, and a vet with rag arm. Our receivers are better. RB is a push. TE skins are better. Oline about the same, but the skins did a lot more with their talent (Ilone coaching anyone). Defensively, they have sh-- for LBers but Williams does well with them. Noone on their Dline, and corners/safeties are probably a push. So we had a better corps of Lb's and DL.

Over all the Bills are probably a little better talent wise, but coaching sucked.

It's not funny.  This skins team has less talent then us.  Both had a psycho yound qb, with no talent, and a vet with rag arm.  Our receivers are better.  RB is a push.  TE skins are better.  Oline about the same, but the skins did a lot more with their talent (Ilone coaching anyone).  Defensively, they have sh-- for LBers but Williams does well with them.  Noone on their Dline, and corners/safeties are probably a push.  So we had a better corps of Lb's and DL. 

Over all the Bills are probably a little better talent wise, but coaching sucked.

574119[/snapback]

I'd agree except for the bit about the Skins' O-line. Far superior to ours, imo. But that's not enough to explain how much better they performed than we did. Part of it is that we had a tougher schedule -- but a big chunk of it is coaching.

It's not funny.  This skins team has less talent then us.  Both had a psycho yound qb, with no talent, and a vet with rag arm.  Our receivers are better.  RB is a push.  TE skins are better.  Oline about the same, but the skins did a lot more with their talent (Ilone coaching anyone).  Defensively, they have sh-- for LBers but Williams does well with them.  Noone on their Dline, and corners/safeties are probably a push.  So we had a better corps of Lb's and DL. 

574119[/snapback]

I agree, except calling Mularkey "Meathead" is very funny & always good for a cheap laugh. <_<

And we had Gray, Clements and Meathead.  <_<

574110[/snapback]

i've gotta say, why "meathead"? that's just ripping off florio's name for another TE head coach, tice. and florio ripped off himself -- very unoriginally, i might add -- to name mularkey "meathead" as well.

as for the origins of the term "meathead", it came from archie bunker, who used it to refer to his overly educated and intellectual (in his view) son in law.

i'm sorry to be so picky.

574119[/snapback]

So now JP Losman is a young QB with no talent? Unfreakinbelievable. <_<

This might sound stupid but is this fair? There is no cap on coaches' salaries? In this case, WE'RE DOOMED!!! :o The Skins have the highest paid coach in the league and two coordinators who make more than any head coach in our history. In my humble opinion, the coordinator's job is more important than the head coach's. In short, WE'RE DOOMED!!! :D