Sherman to be named Bills HC?

they have no source. if they had one, you think more people would know about them. they call it before anyone else and always get it wrong, nothing new. anyone in this case could have called this as soon as james lofton was reported to be interviewing with the Bills.

ps - they did an excellent job breaking the news that mularkey was fired before donahoe was

Can't say that I really trust that source -- their link to the "Must Read Bills News and Notes" is of the Lawyer Milloy signing.

Yes, the one 3 years ago.

Stay tuned for more late breaking news from !@#$ dot com. Rumor has it that Marvin Lewis is in the lead, but a relatively unknown DC from Tennessee will be interviewing with Tom Donahoe this week for the vacant HC position.

<_<

Yeah.  I'm sure the only the explanation is that I'm posting a broken link hoping that no one will ever click on it and people will just believe my posting.

Makes TOTAL sense.

573694[/snapback]

I think the problem is your thread title. Kinda sounds like you are stating it as fact when even the cheesey link states it is their "latest rumor".

This is nothing new.

When we had the ultimate source of inside information posting here during the Johnson era - it was posted on TBD that Johnson was chosen over Flutie. Magically, it appeared over there 15 minutes later and then magically after that their time stamp was altered to be 8 minutes before our time stamp... <_< (I believe I have screen shots stored in some archive somewhere if it is denied...:angry:)

Keep in mind our timestamps are unix timestamps associated with exact time an entry is inserted into our database and at the time they did their's by looking at a clock. ;)

So, the beat goes on... glad they are reading. :D

This is nothing new.

When we had the ultimate source of inside information posting here during the Johnson era

573822[/snapback]

I guess this confirms that Ralph does know about this Internet thingy.

This is nothing new.

When we had the ultimate source of inside information posting here during the Johnson era - it was posted on TBD that Johnson was chosen over Flutie.  Magically, it appeared over there 15 minutes later and then magically after that their time stamp was altered to be 8 minutes before our time stamp... <_<  (I believe I have screen shots stored in some archive somewhere if it is denied...:angry:)

Keep in mind our timestamps are unix timestamps associated with exact time an entry is inserted into our database and at the time they did their's by looking at a clock.  ;)

So, the beat goes on...  glad they are reading. :(

573822[/snapback]

See? The "party line" is alive and kicking! :D