Sherman to be named Bills HC?

Isn't this almost verbatim what Sopranos reported earlier tonight? Could it be www.!@#$.com got this story from the TSW and not an official source?

573696[/snapback]

If that site is getting their info from a post on this message board that is pretty much full of replies insulting the guy.....

Man. If that's the case, they suck. Hope not.

Ok I understand now.  I tried to post from that website to TBD about Mularkey getting fired a couple weeks ago and the same thing happend to me.  Someone pi$$ed off someone along the line.

573695[/snapback]

I seem to remember something like a pissing contest. Over what, I have no clue.

If that site is getting their info from a post on this message board that is pretty much full of replies insulting the guy.....

Man.  If that's the case, they suck.  Hope not.

573700[/snapback]

I dunno either, but reading back through Soprano's posts tonight it covers everything he said. Which means either they both have the same inside source or they just bit a post from TSW and posted it on their own site.

We'll find out soon enough I suppose <_<

Man.  If that's the case, they suck.  Hope not.

573700[/snapback]

I'm sure that's not the case.

beebeeeye sucks for so many other reasons because of arrogant folks like Barilli and Sarafin.

I dunno either, but reading back through Soprano's posts tonight it covers everything he said. Which means either they both have the same inside source or they just bit a post from TSW and posted it on their own site.

We'll find out soon enough I suppose <_<

573703[/snapback]

I just did the same thing. Wierd, huh?

I just did the same thing.  Wierd, huh?

573705[/snapback]

Very.

Since I'm not familiar with that site, I lean towards theory they just lifted their info from Soprano's post. That doesn't mean either is wrong though...just means its still not any more official than when Soprano said it earlier tonight.

Very.

Since I'm not familiar with that site, I lean towards theory they just lifted their info from Soprano's post. That doesn't mean either is wrong though...just means its still not any more official than when Soprano said it earlier tonight.

573707[/snapback]

or maybe someone from that site posted it here to validate their rumor -- which hopefully is true.

Yeah.  I'm sure the only the explanation is that I'm posting a broken link hoping that no one will ever click on it and people will just believe my posting.

Makes TOTAL sense.

573694[/snapback]

My bad Brav, just in a day that was full of fake posts and misleading info, it turned me uber-skeptical.

That and I've got this sinking feeling the Bills are going to "settle" on Dick Jauron.

Isn't this almost verbatim what Sopranos reported earlier tonight? Could it be www.!@#$.com got this story from the TSW and not an official source?

573696[/snapback]

Wouldn't be the first time, nor the last.

My bad Brav, just in a day that was full of fake posts and misleading info, it turned me uber-skeptical.

That and I've got this sinking feeling the Bills are going to "settle" on Dick Jauron.

573713[/snapback]

No harm, no foul.

Saw it, thought I'd alert people to it.

I'll be praying to the football God's tonight that its true.