TSW whiner line

EndZoneCrew

damn internet block...what is it steve?

41337[/snapback]

Im sure you've seen them before, but they are only $14, and I think im gonna get some.

They are those binoculars that hold liquour. Each "eyepiece" opens up and you can pour booze into them. You can walk into the Ralph with 16oz of cold souther comfort just hanging from your neck.

Im sure you've seen them before, but they are only $14, and I think im gonna get some.

They are those binoculars that hold liquour. Each "eyepiece" opens up and you can pour booze into them. You can walk into the Ralph with 16oz of cold souther comfort just hanging from your neck.

41340[/snapback]

From this sitesite it's only 9.99 plus shipping.

I spent all day Monday trying to get out of Montreal airport on standby.

Then yesterday at work I tripped on a piece of carpet. Spent 3 hours at the ER, fractured my wrist, sprained my ankle and lots of bruises (hard floor).

I'm achy and cranky and my Bills are 0-2. Whine, whine, whine. :blink:

Then yesterday at work I tripped on a piece of carpet. Spent 3 hours at the ER, fractured my wrist, sprained my ankle and lots of bruises (hard floor).

I'm achy and cranky and my Bills are 0-2.  Whine, whine, whine. :blink:

41475[/snapback]

you fractured your wrist? yikes!

you ok aussie?

how many weeks you out for? do we need to put you on IR?

I'm achy and cranky and my Bills are 0-2.  Whine, whine, whine. :blink:

41475[/snapback]

Did you call OSHA about the unsafe working conditions? Could get you some free vacation time from the boss just for mentioning you're thinking of calling.

41340[/snapback]

mmmmm....cold southern...mmmmmm

I'm achy and cranky and my Bills are 0-2.  Whine, whine, whine. :w00t:

41475[/snapback]

hope your ok aussie...but you may hafta go on the injured list and we may hafta call up a TBD hottie off the practice squad to fill your space...:w00t: