Wow MM is a whining bitch

VABills

From the front of TBD:

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/article...bills180106.php

Some implied quotes from the story:

"Oh they want to talk about who we are drafting, instead ofTD who let me pick pixies from miami. "

"The owner wants me to actually justify my moves, I don't need this sh--"

"None of it was my fault, it was all TD, no matter what input I gave him"

"I am a whiney little B word and not responsible for anything that happen."

<_<

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

573166[/snapback]

You've reached a new level of absurdity. Implied quotes?

I read the same article, and my implied quotes look like this:

" I saw the mess that unfolded in one week, a mandate that 1/2 of my coaching staff be fired, no clear direction of how the team was going to address free agency, and decided to run for the hills."

You've reached a new level of absurdity.  Implied quotes?

I read the same article, and my implied quotes look like this:

" I saw the mess that unfolded in one week, a mandate that 1/2 of my coaching staff be fired, no clear direction of how the team was going to address free agency, and decided to run for the hills."

573184[/snapback]

And your implied quotes would be wrong, but go ahead. We'll see how many job offers and especially Headcoaching jobs he gets between this year and next if he was so right.

And your implied quotes would be wrong, but go ahead.  We'll see how many job offers and especially Headcoaching jobs he gets between this year and next if he was so right.

573187[/snapback]

I'll bet a Krispy Kreme that he'll land an OC position for '06 that will pay him at least what he was making as HC, and will be a candidate for HC spots after '07.

From the front of TBD:

"Oh they want to talk about who we are drafting, instead ofTD who let me pick pixies from miami.  "

<_<

573166[/snapback]

Put de lime in de coconut, VA, and call us in the morning when it passes... ;)

I'll bet a Krispy Kreme that he'll land an OC position for '06 that will pay him at least what he was making as HC, and will be a candidate for HC spots after '07.

573192[/snapback]

He may get a OC job, yes, but I will take the bet that he doesn't sniff a HC "OFFER" for at least 4-5 years.

From the front of TBD:

"Oh they want to talk about who we are drafting, instead ofTD who let me pick pixies from miami.  "

<_<

573166[/snapback]

There's a difference between "implied" and "inferred." I'd stick with inferred because, honestly, I read the article and I have absolutely no idea where you are coming up with these perceptions.

That article sounded like 100% conjecture based on no facts, and no basis for his huge stretches of describing what went on behind closed doors at OBD. It didn't even make much sense.

573197[/snapback]

Which is more of a reason to understnd where VA got his implied quotes from.

He may get a OC job, yes, but I will take the bet that he doesn't sniff a HC "OFFER" for at least 4-5 years.

573198[/snapback]

Sounds like a bet. I like Boston Kreme & original glazed.

That article sounded like 100% conjecture based on no facts, and no basis for his huge stretches of describing what went on behind closed doors at OBD. It didn't even make much sense.

573197[/snapback]

Bingo.

These kind of do-it-yourself webzines are another variation on the "ESPN effect" you cited in your other thread. The guy sounds like he's got nothing more than the same info we all have, yet he spins it so he looks like an "insider." Probably just some kid in his basement, however.

573197[/snapback]

I'm reaching the same conclusion regarding most everything from that site. They are persistent, though... I'll give 'em that.

i'm sorry, but i can't take anything i read on that ridiculous site seriously. i think it is about one step up from TSW on the credibility scale....that's not a bust on this place, because i don't come here for news...i come here to bull-$h!t and read gossip and other regular-guy opinions. and no one with an ounce of sense thinks the wall is for anything OTHER than that.

but this stupid "realfootball365" site is a gossip column trying to pass itself off as football news. i mean, good grief if this doesn't spell it out clearly enough, i don't know what would.

I found the article as annoying as your takes on the article VABlls. <_<

Some of the more annoying quotes.

Mularkey was still wet behind the ears when Donahoe let go of three draft picks to select quarterback J.P. Losman in 2004.

I cannot get over the fact that people still get this wrong. We gave up 2 draft picks, a 2nd and a 5th.

Mularkey’s integrity was also sacrificed when Donahoe chose Losman as the team’s signal-caller to start the 2005 season. Mularkey agreed with the decision, until Losman stumbled through a 1-3 start. Donahoe then called for veteran Kelly Holcomb and Mularkey obliged, until injuries forced the Bills to flip-flop between quarterbacks.

While I agree that MM probably had little input on Losman starting the season, I can almost guarantee that it was MM who pushed to put Holcomb in not TD.

By mid-week, Mularkey was ordered to fire 5 of his assistants, including his offensive coordinator and long-time friend, Tom Clements. Mularkey performed the unenviable task, but then became disenchanted with the process of selecting new staff members.

Mularkey took over the play calling the same week that Holcomb started in place of Losman. That sealed Clements fate then and there, he was gone at the end of the season.

Upon his arrival, Mularkey stressed a run-first philosophy. But he often seemed more enamored with a short-passing game and a number of gadget plays that he and Clements used in Pittsburgh. Mularkey’s stubbornness was also apparent late in season, when he relied too heavily on the pass and limited McGahee’s rushing attempts.

I'm still not sure who to blame for our lack of the power running game. Obviously TD did a piss poor job of bringing in a dominant OL. At the same time Mularkey seemed to abandon the run on a whim. I guess the passes to Shelton and putting Parrish in at QB seemed to make more sense than running.

I'm sure MM is a wonderful family guy.....but when it comes to football, he's a complete pusssy. With a few exceptions, we have ended up with an entire team of pusssies who have taken on MM's pusssy attitude. That's the main reason I wanted Haslett in here. We need someone who can toughen these people up. I'm sick and tired of the B word slappings that we take at the hands of other teams. I'm tired of spoiled, whiney players from Miami.....particularly ones who are fuggin AFRAID of snow. This team needs an infusion of attitude, so whomever they bring in as coach better be prepared to deliver.

i'm sorry, but i can't take anything i read on that ridiculous site seriously.  i think it is about one step up from TSW on the credibility scale....that's not a bust on this place, because i don't come here for news...i come here to bull-$h!t and read gossip and other regular-guy opinions.  and no one with an ounce of sense thinks the wall is for anything OTHER than that. 

but this stupid "realfootball365" site is a gossip column trying to pass itself off as football news.  i mean, good grief if this doesn't spell it out clearly enough, i don't know what would.

573220[/snapback]

Don't jump too hard on them. I tried to apply there and they only accept 1 of every 100 applications. Needless to say, I didn't get the job. I don't know who this writer is but the other Bills writer is usually terrific. This piece by this new guy...not so much.

573192[/snapback]

Ill take that bet and bet dozens of them!! Time has proven he must have sucked in PA. And we know what he did here. If there is an owner out there who wants that type of gimmicky non tough, non run, brand of football, then let him have him. And TD and Kordell!!! <_< It's the only way the package works!