You heard it here first

Tolstoy

Nobody thinks it is possible. Bills are 0-2 and Patsies are 2-0. That, however, is deceptive. The Bills could easily be 1-1, and the Patriots 1-1. The Bills have an excellent defense (especially at home). The Patriots Run defense is weak. Here is the key folks: the game will hinge upon Bledsoe being able to hit his receivers to loosen up the Patriots and stop them from stacking up the line. And Bledsoe will be ready for this game, if he is ready for any game.

This will be the turnaround point for the Bills season.

You think I am high don't you? Just wait and see. Remember the name Tolstoy, my friends.

Nobody thinks it is possible.  Bills are 0-2 and Patsies are 2-0.  That, however, is deceptive.  The Bills could easily be 1-1, and the Patriots 1-1.  The Bills have an excellent defense (especially at home).  The Patriots Run defense is weak.  Here is the key folks: the game will hinge upon Bledsoe being able to hit his receivers to loosen up the Patriots and stop them from stacking up the line.  And Bledsoe will be ready for this game, if he is ready for any game. 

You think I am high don't you?  Just wait and see.  Remember the name Tolstoy, my friends.

41017[/snapback]

I'm with you Tolstoy.

In the TBD preseason prediction contest I had them going 0-2 and coming back to beat New England. So far I'm 2 for 2 looking to go 3 for 3. The Bills will beat the Pats.

sORRY DONT MEAN TO BRAG BUT iM along with CAMPY (thanks again for the cigar)

Not as good as him where he is 2-2 but I did predict when the schedule came out that they will beat the PATS. Especially with our back against the corner at 0-2.

MAn if you as fans have nothing positve to say or think than jump off the board and find yourself another team to bash..

GO BILSS

sORRY DONT MEAN TO BRAG BUT iM along with CAMPY (thanks again for the cigar)

41055[/snapback]

I'd love to take credit sid, but that was MarkVI with the stogies. I was the guy that when you pulled in asked if you were ICE. Little did I know the infamous ICE man was standing right next to me!

But you know how this place works, they lose and they suck, they win and, well, they didn't win by enough - or they're going to the Super Bowl. :o

Pass the Kool-Aid, please. :o

A division game on the road is always tough. The Pats have a chance to put their foot on the Bills neck in this game and put a severe cramp in any playoff aspirations they may have. If the Bills don't come out flying for this game, then something's really wrong.

We kicked the crap out of them last year, we can do it again this year. Man, that would be a sweet win - getting our team back on track and ruining their little win streak all in one game. I think Willis and Travis need to put this team on their backs and carry them home to a win. Bills 22, Patsies 21

You people are in serious denial. We have NO interior line. Did you read Ray Buchanan's comments in the Buffalo News? The Raiders knew going in that they would be able to pressure the Bills up the middle and they did, easily I might add. Do you REALLY think the Pats WON'T be able to exploit the same weakness? They'll be blitzing up the middle all day, and our cr@p protection scheme won't be able to stop them. People, PLEASE, take your heads out of the sand - without a solid o-line (or backs who know how to pass protect) you can't win a game in this league - especially not against a premier defense. THERE IS JUST NO WAY IN HELL we win that game.

You people are in serious denial.  We have NO interior line.  Did you read Ray Buchanan's comments in the Buffalo News?  The Raiders knew going in that they would be able to pressure the Bills up the middle and they did, easily I might add.  Do you REALLY think the Pats WON'T be able to exploit the same weakness?  They'll be blitzing up the middle all day, and our cr@p protection scheme won't be able to stop them.  People, PLEASE, take your heads out of the sand - without a solid o-line (or backs who know how to pass protect) you can't win a game in this league - especially not against a premier defense.  THERE IS JUST NO WAY IN HELL we win that game.

41135[/snapback]

We can't use the O-line excuse every game for the rest of the year. I know what you are saying, but there's nothing we can do about our Oline other than hope they just find some extra inspiration and get their stevestojan together. We maybe can bring in Marcus Price or something, but the interior of our line is not going to change. We've got to find other ways around this weakness.

To all of you that are so sure we will beat the Patsies....... Why don't you pick them in the suicide pool???  :o

41148[/snapback]

I'm not in a suicide pool but I do have Bledsoe on my fantasy football team and I do plan on starting him over McNair.

After this week the wagons are done circling! Its wagons HOOOOOOOOO!

Move over Chow's the wagons comin' through!!!!!

Nobody thinks it is possible.  Bills are 0-2 and Patsies are 2-0.  That, however, is deceptive.  The Bills could easily be 1-1, and the Patriots 1-1.  The Bills have an excellent defense (especially at home).  The Patriots Run defense is weak.  Here is the key folks: the game will hinge upon Bledsoe being able to hit his receivers to loosen up the Patriots and stop them from stacking up the line.  And Bledsoe will be ready for this game, if he is ready for any game. 

You think I am high don't you?  Just wait and see.  Remember the name Tolstoy, my friends.

41017[/snapback]

You are obviously smokin' crack, AND you have not seen a single game played by the Patriots this year. That team is a friggin' MACHINE on defense! If we can't stop the crappy Raiders, what the heck are we going to do against the Pats?

It's fun to make up fairly tales then believe in them. The truth is the Bills are in for the ass-kickin' of their lives. Sorry, but that's closer to the truth than what Peter Pan is tellin' ya.

PTR

I'm not in a suicide pool but I do have Bledsoe on my fantasy football team and I do plan on starting him over McNair.

After this week the wagons are done circling!  Its wagons HOOOOOOOOO!

41173[/snapback]

I hope it is a no money league because playing Bledsoe over McNair will get you beat more often than not!

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday

After this week the wagons are done circling!  Its wagons HOOOOOOOOO!

41173[/snapback]

Why don't you just go ahead and buy stock in cold fusion, while you're at it? Join the flat-Earth society?

You are obviously smokin' crack, AND you have not seen a single game played by the Patriots this year.  That team is a friggin' MACHINE on defense!  If we can't stop the crappy Raiders, what the heck are we going to do against the Pats?

It's fun to make up fairly tales then believe in them.  The truth is the Bills are in for the ass-kickin' of their lives.  Sorry, but that's closer to the truth than what Peter Pan is tellin' ya.

PTR

41177[/snapback]

They're not a machine on defense, my good man. The Colts moved the ball at will on us, only the ability to force turnovers (a Patriot specialty) saved us. The Cardinals are the Cardinals, and even then the Pats were extremely sloppy all the way around.

It's gonna be a game.