That last play by the Colts

Draconator

Because I am a stubbron ass...

Manning recognized the blitz, ran to his right. He was plain outrun. Take someone like McNabb (when healthy), Vick, et. al., they could have had the speed to outrun Porter, and improvised to a possible positive outcome.

Again. I'm not saying that a more mobile QB (after reading Dax's posts, forget my first one), would have gotten away. A more mobile QB could have possibly outrun the blitz, and could have done something special.

Marsha Brady sure is mobile, ain't he?  How many rings does Vick have?    :w00t:

568639[/snapback]

Marsha has Greg, Peter, and that little one with the pony tails around him. They are very talented, and they work well as a team.

In reference to Vick, Marcus is his brother. Marsha has much better surroundings than Vick. Yet Vick might have been able to go Human Highlight Reel, and done something really, really good.

ben roth makes plays happen by avoiding the rush.

manning is a pure pocket passer, he will kill you if you make an early mistake, but doesn't seem to be able to wiggle out of a blitz to extend a play that well.

ben roth makes plays happen by avoiding the rush.

manning is a pure pocket passer, he will kill you if you make an early mistake, but doesn't seem to be able to wiggle out of a blitz to extend a play that well.

569147[/snapback]

Well ... Manning is a pure pocket passer. But I dont think Ben is wiggling too much:

In the past two years:

Manning: 32 Sacks

Roethlisberger: 56 sacks