Talk about a kick in the balls.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Roethlisberger is perfect on his opening drive.

Another draft TD screwed.

568109[/snapback]

Thinking the same thing. The 'genius' couldn't figure a deal to move ahead of Pittsburgh.

Funny, didn't realize Buffalo had a shot at him.  Oh wait, we didn't.  :w00t:

PS: There was an incomplete pass on the drive, so it wasn't perfect.

568113[/snapback]

Had we moved UP, we could have nabbed him before the Steelers, but don't let reality get in the way.

Had we moved UP, we could have nabbed him before the Steelers, but don't let reality get in the way.

568118[/snapback]

As I recall, Bills tried to move up, but found no takers. Considering how much TD gave up for Losman, he likely wasn't skimping on the trade compensation.

Thinking the same thing.  The 'genius' couldn't figure a deal to move ahead of Pittsburgh.

568117[/snapback]

He tried but Houston and Jacksonville wouldn't part with their picks as a result we ended up with Lee Evans. Now if you have issues with trading up with Losman I can understand that but I'm still not ready to call him a bust.

As I recall, Bills tried to move up, but found no takers.  Considering how much TD gave up for Losman, he likely wasn't skimping on the trade compensation.

568124[/snapback]

You're letting JSP's reality get in the way. :w00t:

Mrhm-hmm.

Oh, I forgot, in your rosy little world, TD did nothing wrong.

568132[/snapback]

No, but you can't blame him for not being able to trade up for a player you wanted, especially when it was reported that he DID want to trade up but couldn't find anyone to trade with.

CW

No, but you can't blame him for not being able to trade up for a player you wanted, especially when it was reported that he DID want to trade up but couldn't find anyone to trade with.

CW

568135[/snapback]

Then I suppose he didn't offer enough.

If he REALLY wanted the guy, he shoulda bent over backwards to get him.