Anyone just see Belichick's

Rayzer32

First he said the officials screwed him on the PI call in the endzone. "I didn't see what the field judge saw" Reporter: "The field judge didn't make the call" Belichick: "I know". Reporter: Bill, what did you tell your team after this loss". Belichick: "What I told them I will keep between me and the team, that's what makes it a team". What a guy.

He sounded like he just found out he has 2 weeks to live after every question. See ya next year Bill.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First he said the officials screwed him on the PI call in the endzone.  "I didn't see what the field judge saw"  Reporter: "The field judge didn't make the call"  Belichick: "I know".  Reporter:  Bill, what did you tell your team after this loss".  Belichick:  "What I told them I will keep between me and the team, that's what makes it a team".  What a guy. 

He sounded like he just found out he has 2 weeks to live after every question.  See ya next year Bill.

567581[/snapback]

He's got Greg Williams eyes! :(

Aw, the Pats got screwed by the refs?  Cry me a frickin' river.

Yeah, they should be used to it by now.

Refs or no, though, the Pats were losing this game. They came out with their heads up their collective asses, and they never managed to remove them. There were some crap calls early, but the second half was clean, and the Pats still shot themselves in the foot every chance they got.

Denver just plain played better, and that's why their moving on and the Pats are going home.

Refs or no, though, the Pats were losing this game.  They came out with their heads up their collective asses, and they never managed to remove them.  There were some crap calls early, but the second half was clean, and the Pats still shot themselves in the foot every chance they got.

Denver just plain played better, and that's why their moving on and the Pats are going home.

567598[/snapback]

Isn't there a Patsy pity party board somewhere waiting for you? Why do you come here???????

P.S. You need to Photoshop some crybaby tears smearing the blackout on Marcia's eyes in your avatar.

Isn't there a Patsy pity party board somewhere waiting for you? Why do you come here???????

You guys know how a fan board can get after something bad goes down. I usually lay low until sanity returns.

P.S. You need to Photoshop some crybaby tears smearing the blackout on Marcia's eyes in your avatar.

I'll change my avatar soon, since this one's hardly appropriate anymore. It's a shame, though, since this was my best Photoshop job yet (IMO).

I'll try and get the creative juices flowing for a new concept.

You guys know how a fan board can get after something bad goes down.  I usually lay low until sanity returns.

567604[/snapback]

Oh, okay... you can stay a little while. But behave yourself. :(

You don't want to be coming here, implying that the Pats get screwed all the time. Not to the team that played the infamous "Just Give it To 'Em " game against the Pats. :(

CW