Chuck Dickerson says

Risin

If you all thought GW was conservative punting on that 4th and 3 in the game against NE in 2002.....having Marty Ball here will make that seem gutsy.

Give up compenstation for a coach in my eyes should only be for TOP of the line guys.

Marty is decent, but you know we will only go so far with Marty.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read this on another board,  so take it for what it's worth.

According to this person,  Chuck Dickerson was on the radio in Rochester this morning,  and says there is a good chance the Bills will be playing "Marty Ball"  next year.  Supposedly,  there has already been contact.

That doesn't make sense though,  since he is still coach of the Chargers.  I hope we wouldn't give up a draft pick for this guy.

Please don't kill the messenger,  just passing on what I read.

565731[/snapback]

Yo, Flo! Get me a bagel with cream cheese.....no, make that two.....and kiss my grits!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!

:devil:

In terms of talent San Diego is top 3 in league, yet they continue to underachieve. Why? Marty. He is an atrocious playcaller that doesn't know how to use his best player, and he becomes incredibly conservative with the lead..i'm talking absurdly so.

the cane's or shall we call them them the "U" are nationaly known as thugs and punks.  you don't know that?  1987- the combat boots?  michael irvine, sean taylor, winsol jr.  drug use, sex?  Brian Blades and Tremain Mack, ray lewis?  hello???!?!??!

they are the UNLV of football.  while #21, roscoe and kevin might now be, per se thugs, they are hurrican palyers who when drafter come with usually baggage and at the least a reputaion of being a-holes.  contract disputed, drug use, rap sheets, etc are miami reputation nationally.  teams pass on their players due to this.  look at shockey.  what a moron....

read:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9078032

565865[/snapback]

You forgot Jim Kelly, Bernie Kozar, Vinnie T, Edge, ...