(OT) Second US hostage beheaded.

PIZ

Ed, one day, I would truly like to hear the details of your "conversion." If you ever have the time, send me a PM and let me know how you changed from an apologetic liberal to a conservative patriot.

Either way, the change was/is a wonderful sight to behold.

40499[/snapback]

Bill, check your PM.

Guest Guest_NorCal Aaron_*

It's easy to be a 'Patriot' when you have nothing on the line except smack talk.

What you're seeing is the cost of war. No one is innocent in that arena.

It's easy to be a 'Patriot' when you have nothing on the line except smack talk.

What you're seeing is the cost of war. No one is innocent in that arena.

40522[/snapback]

Would you rather be speaking Arabic in 2 years?

Dude, I agree with you 100%. Seriously.

We need to show the f'ers who the true power is.

40491[/snapback]

How about a recruiting an Al-Jeeira 'journalist' to get an 'interview' with the Jordanian with the GPS xmtr? Honest to god finding these a-holes shouldn't be rocket science. How about using some imagination.

There's a device called "Digital Angel" that can be implanted that will allow

someone to be tracked. If I rember correctly, a family in Florida recently

was the first to have the device implanted. The unit is powered by muscular

contractions. :D

so....put a chip in the arm....then when the terrorist see that, they chop off the arm and put it somewhere else....

I'm sure they'll never see such a thing on a persons body.....I like the thought but just don't think its practical...hide it you say....a simple xray would discover it...maybe even one of those wands they use at concerts finds it.....

so....put a chip in the arm....then when the terrorist see that, they chop off the arm and put it somewhere else....

I'm sure they'll never see such a thing on a persons body.....I like the thought but just don't think its practical...hide it you say....a simple xray would discover it...maybe even one of those wands they use at concerts finds it.....

40752[/snapback]

So put it in a porkchop. They won't check in there!

Guest Guest_NorCal Aaron_*
Would you rather be speaking Arabic in 2 years?

40524[/snapback]

When you challenge the Baghdad Jihad in a NFLME title tilt at Chaos Municipal, you gotta expect them to 'bring it on'.

I'm not planning to learn Arabic unless I'm sure that their camels and jalopies will be fitted with flotation devices for the US invasion.

The Iraqis deserved Saddam. They deserve to be gassed and tortured. That seems like the only way to keep them in order.

40379[/snapback]

WOW, it only took to the 1st response for the 1st irrational, idiotic comment to be made!

My vote for the best idea since the "Final Solution" was implemented in WWII. You DUMBASS! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

This is another tragic loss for America. The family of the person killed are the true losers here. My thoughts go out to them!

Why doesn't the U.S. gov't start planting a GPS microchip into every USA civilian over there.  That way, when they get kidnapped, we can track them and send a US Marine brigade in there to blast these scumbags into oblivion.

40391[/snapback]

Great Idea, I'd sign up for that if i was there. Better yet, i'd love to be one who tracked them down.