Tressel

Even though Tressel would have to work with a salary cap in the NFL, I'm all for hiring him. Dude knows how to prepare for a big game, his teams play hard and he knows how to make "in-game" changes

565574[/snapback]

Tressell is always very composed during pressure situations- one of the best at that I've seen...very prepared

Exactly.

And the same goes for Weis.  Why would these two leave PREMIUM jobs to cometo Buffalo??

565594[/snapback]

Two reasons why Weis would leave ND:

1. Sahlen's hot dogs

2. Anchor Bar

Other than that I agree that it would take a lot to get him out of ND but if RW pulled the old roast turkey on a string like Bugs Bunny I'll bet he could get him in for an interview.

Senator Tressel would much rather spend the rest of his career pimp slapping Michigan annually and challenging for a national title every 4 years then coming to Buffalo and playing the Jets twice a year.

565527[/snapback]

And that's why Jim Tressel's staying in Columbus.

Mike

I think too many are downplaying the Marv part of the equation. A lot of coaches might give Buffalo a second thought because of the prospect of working with Marv.

That said, the right person is going to cost Ralph big bucks. But at this point in time, Wilson may not care how much it costs to get the right man.

ALRIGHT, I give up.

If Marv offers me 5 million per season I will accept Ralph's offer to become assistant podium coach with the option of becoming the GM when I'm 80.

I just hope you people will leave my family alone. My canary, Prescious, has a weak tummy and she couldnt take the critcism you vile WNYers spew out. You hear me, Sullivan? You leave my bird alone!

There is zero chance that Tressel would leave a dream job at OSU for the Bills coaching vacancy. Zero. College football has something that ensures constant winning for big name programs - recruiting. Why would he leave when he is having the success that he currently enjoys. Money, fame, challenge? He doesn't need it.

By the way, John Cooper is gone. Deal with it.