Tressel

Well...as some of you know I recommended Tressel here a couple weeks back in a Post, and the reaction was surprisingly positive...for the most part...OSU Fans aside... :doh:

Seeing as though The Fans voice in Buffalo seems to be so loud at the moment, and it actually looks like someone is listening on the other end, I have taken to Emailing everyone I can at OBD to BEG for Tressel to be Interviewed...Especially after those "no budget" comments today... :doh:

There are many reasons I feel Tressel is right for this Job, all of which come before the need as a Michigan Fan to get him the hell out of the Big Ten...The Bills always come 1st! And I just feel that guy would build a heck of a Football Program custom made for Buffalo...

It's just a gut feeling I get from the guy...Too bad we'll probably never get him... :w00t:

There is zero chance that Tressel would leave a dream job at OSU for the Bills coaching vacancy.  Zero.  College football has something that ensures constant winning for big name programs - recruiting.  Why would he leave when he is having the success that he currently enjoys.  Money, fame, challenge?  He doesn't need it.

By the way, John Cooper is gone.  Deal with it.

565909[/snapback]

Sometimes money talks, even for coaches in the position you allude to. Exhibit A is Steve Spurrier; B is Nick Saban. Spurrier's job was about the ultimate "dream job."

Two reasons why Weis would leave ND:

1.  Sahlen's hot dogs

2.  Anchor Bar

Other than that I agree that it would take a lot to get him out of ND but if RW pulled the old roast turkey on a string like Bugs Bunny I'll bet he could get him in for an interview.

565661[/snapback]

Maybe its just me but if I were Charlie Weis I would want to prove I could win in the NFL without Bellycheck, but maybe thats just my competitive side.