Did anyone hear Takeo Spikes

Buftex

I just turned on ESPN radio, and they were talking about the coaching vacancies in the leauge. They made reference to Spikes, saying "when we talked to Takeo Spikes earlier, he mentioned the importance of bringing in a guy with credibilty with the players..."

Did anyone hear the whole interview? What else did he have to say?

I heard most of it. It sounded like he was kind of sticking up for MM and was sorry to see him go. He mentioned how the fans in Buffalo are tough to please. I think he might have been responding there to the theory that MM is leaving cause of family issues. (I just turned it on as TS answered that question) Also sounded like he'd look carefully at who they hire to see how serious the Bills really are and what direction they are going in.

He definelty didn't sound too happy that MM was leaving.

I heard most of it.  It sounded like he was kind of sticking up for MM and was sorry to see him go.  He mentioned how the fans in Buffalo are tough to please.  I think he might have been responding there to the theory that MM is leaving cause of family issues.  (I just turned it on as TS answered that question)  Also sounded like he'd look carefully at who they hire to see how serious the Bills really are and what direction they are going in.

564208[/snapback]

Well...I'm a HUGE TKO Fan...HUGE...But he was not convinced Marvin Lewis could turn Cincy around either so...I'm sure if say Haslett comes in...He's an ex NFL LB...And ex Buffalo Bills LB...I doubt TKO will mind that at all...And we have to remember ALL comments out of OBD right now from Owners, Players, Coaches, whatever, are going to have a bit of frustration behind them unless they are coming from Marv... B-)

It sounded like he was kind of sticking up for MM and was sorry to see him go. He mentioned how the fans in Buffalo are tough to please......Also sounded like he'd look carefully at who they hire to see how serious the Bills really are and what direction they are going in.

You're one hell of a ballplayer Takeo and I've enjoyed watching your game.

Now get the hell out of this shlthole while you can.

I heard most of it.  It sounded like he was kind of sticking up for MM and was sorry to see him go.  He mentioned how the fans in Buffalo are tough to please.  I think he might have been responding there to the theory that MM is leaving cause of family issues.  (I just turned it on as TS answered that question)  Also sounded like he'd look carefully at who they hire to see how serious the Bills really are and what direction they are going in.

564208[/snapback]

I heard it and didn't see it that way at all...I saw him as being diplomatic....he stammered when asked for his assessment of Mularkey as a head coach.

If being tough to please means that wishing for more than 0 playoff appearances in 6 years, then yes, we are tough to please.

564247[/snapback]

and when the team makes stupid decisions constantly.

As if we're supposed to be happy with the BS that's gone on. Meanwhile Wilson and the Bills keep hiring friends and acquantenances instead of people that give the Bills the best chances of winning.