ABCs "In Between" Show

/dev/null

they were segwaying into yet another Tedy Bruschi bit, but had technical difficulties

Isn't that sacreligious to deny Bruschi?

558560[/snapback]

If they said 'Tedy Bruschi' one more time I was going to hit 'mute' Should have anyway.

they were segwaying into yet another Tedy Bruschi bit, but had technical difficulties

558560[/snapback]

The technical difficulties are because the true deified being, Marv Levy, is back in the NFL. This proves that Bruschi is the anti-deity--now on his way down...its like Palm Saturday, the devil has been rejected.

JoeF Posted Today, 08:04 PM

QUOTE(/dev/null @ Jan 7 2006, 07:55 PM)

The technical difficulties are because the true deified being, Marv Levy, is back in the NFL. This provies that Bruschi is the anti-deity--now on his way down...its like Palm Saturday, the devil has been rejected.

:D:unsure::doh:

I was blinded by Michael Irvin's tie-knot. WTF was that?

And shouldn't he be in jail or at least un-TV-able for the latest cocaine thing?

558587[/snapback]

"Dont you know who I am?" -Michael Irvin to cops during his first cocaine bust

"Dont you know who I am?"  -Michael Irvin to cops during his first cocaine bust

558592[/snapback]

My brother (smartass police officer) had the same thing last month: "<Click!> Uhmmm.... A man in handcuffs? :D"

Too bad that enough money on a judge's desk will get anyone off. Seen it happen.