Skins/Bucs Game thread

Hawk

did you hear the ref? After he called the personal foul on taylor, he said that it was for spitting in the face of the opponent. I'm watchin the game with puhonix, and he heard the same thing. (he's got TIVO and we rewound it, the call is tough to hear because of the crowd, he DID say it was for spitting)

BUT, there still should have been another flag on pittman for offsetting penalties.

558518[/snapback]

I just went back on the DVR....it does sound like he said 'spitting' but the crowd was going crazy so you could barely hear the ejection announcement.

If you only had a brain Sean!! Remember the BANG cartoon about him after he got arrested last year? :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4th and 1, Bucs go for a pass and fail.

Gruden must suck, huh?

CW

558535[/snapback]

Got no choice. a FG still means you need a TD. Its ncie to see a coach with testicles. 4th and 1 form the 20? MM would have punted. :D

Hawk Posted Today, 07:24 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Jan 7 2006, 07:23 PM)

Oh God, that has to be one of the biggest drops in NFL History!!

How do you spell Ronnie Harmon???? 

Even Harmon did'nt have the ball in his hands as good as that.

Got no choice. a FG still means you need a TD. Its ncie to see a coach with testicles. 4th and 1 form the 20? MM would have punted. :D

558539[/snapback]

I was pointing out the fact that it was a PASS. Everyone here would've screamed for a running play, and called to fire our coach if we didn't.

CW

bull sh-- CALL!!! Shepherd caught the ball, and his knee hit in the endzone. thats a TD! The ball never came loose until after his knee hit the endzone.

558544[/snapback]

That was actually the correct call. You HAVE to keep control of the ball when you hit the ground nowadays. That rule was instituted a year or two ago. It's the whole "football move" thing.

CW

That was actually the correct call.  You HAVE to keep control of the ball when you hit the ground nowadays.  That rule was instituted a year or two ago.  It's the whole "football move" thing.

CW

558586[/snapback]

Ok, lemme modify my feelings. its a bull sh-- rule. why are endzone rules so f'ed up? the ball can be OB and you can score, but a guy catches a pass, gets 2 feet down, a knee down, and drops it when his chest hits the ground, and its not a TD?