Espn's show PTI.......

billsboys

I hope to hell not.  I want Marv in as little a role as possible.....like fetching coffees for Mr Wilson or something to that effect

557736[/snapback]

Have to agree, probably in the minority here but count me amongst those that believe that the great teams of Marv's era were in spite of him, not because of him. Polian was the real genius in getting so many talented players. JB did a good job retaining them.

PTI is one of the best shows ESPN has! Maybe you have been watching around the horn and think thats PTI, because that show is terrible!

But then again, you DO think that picard > kirk  :D

558226[/snapback]

I was talking about PTI.

Around the Horn on the other hand is a coordinated circle jerk with one guy telling the others when to bust the nut

and yes, i do think Picard > Kirk. But the again i'm not as low brow as some other TSW'ers :unsure:

Marv has been very consistent for the past two years saying that he liked MM. I think he feels that he can help MM without chopping off his balls.

And I highly doubt that it was Marv's "media personality" that voiced this support, unlike our last GM, who supported Flutie over RJ before he was placed in the position of having to actually make that decision.

I really think taken together, Marv and Wyche can have a very positive influence on MM.

Not to say it isnt possible- but that show is based on a lot of speculation. I do wish Kornheiser would get back on the radio......not many insightful people on the radio right now......just people like Rome- and worse

Are you saying Mularkey will dress as Levy on the sidelines :D

557796[/snapback]

Other than being a nasty, mean, little punk I dont find anything wrong with Jim Rome. His callers are funny sometimes.

Tony Kornheiser predicts that there is a 90% chance of Levy coaching the Bills again!!!

I totally agree with this.  As soon as training camp rolls around and Levy sees how bad Mularkey is as a coach, Levy will take over. :D

Do you agree with this?

557726[/snapback]

they said the same thing about Pat Riley in Miami.

never happen :unsure:

I was talking about PTI.

Around the Horn on the other hand is a coordinated circle jerk with one guy telling the others when to bust the nut

and yes, i do think Picard > Kirk.  But the again i'm not as low brow as some other TSW'ers :D

558291[/snapback]

interesting comments on both shows, I'm going to pass them on for you. thanks.