Fans complaining and my take on the team

crackur

It's funny it is this time of year again when all the idiots come out of the woods.....Yeah the ones who never post during the season only during the offseason. The ones who think they know everything, however, only make themselves look stupid.

If you can't come out and root for the team during the season.......why complain about the team when the season is over........and the newbies.......don't come here just to complain and give us you complete stragedy guide to rebuild the bills in one draft or in one season, stay true and be here in hard times as well.

I, myself, am not sure if keeping Mike M. as coach is a good or bad. I don't know. It is still left up in the air. I think if we get an good O. Cordinator then answering the question will be easier....

next, if, and when TKO comes back.....it will be a different team......Defense wise as well as leadership.......if we have anyone on the team that is a loud mouth it was him, on and off the field.......so let's just hope we get the same TKO....back w/ a now LB ready unit waiting for him.

Also....hopefully with this offseason we either aquire a qb or hope that JP is ready to go. I was a drew fan, and was always rooting for him to get better and win but as we seen, even a runner like JP couldn't behind our line. This season I have been rooting for JP to succeed and be the next Farve. However, JP is not ready to go....he is too shaky, and he looks at his wrist for plays more than I did in college at my watch during classes!!!!! I know the Oline was not helping the situation but we can't just run qbs off just because our OLINE sucks unless you find a QB who doesn't need one. But I hope the offseason gives him (JP) some confidence in his self.

RBS- McGahee is fine.......even keep shaud....but we need another runner who can take hits .....or atleast a fullback who can block and catch.....our rbs need to get more catches as well....

WR-EMO has got to come back......I'm sorry, there is nobody out there as good willing to come to buffalo.....I think our WRS are fine the way they are.....we keep the 4 we got.

TE- I think we are all waiting to see what Kevin E is going to do......we have good TEs actually we just never use them......seriously

our OLINE....I don't even want to start= it sucks, the biggest thing to work on this year....however, with one or two moves I think it can be done.....they also need a good preaseason workout to get in sync

our DLINE..... first pick.......a DE or a DT......do it

LB- TKO and then we are fine

CB.......hard question...if we keep Clements then we only need to work on our safeties(However, if we do get rid of him, we will need to find one, everyone wants to say he sucks.......but he is good, I dont care what you say, you can't dog him for making some mistakes...remember if u can't get a pass rush and you are missing TKO, then you will have problems guarding the best wrs)....I think milloy was playing hurt all year so that could fix one point there...I think we need to re-evaluate both safeties again though

ST is fine.........

It's on MM and RALPH this season.........they need to show us improvement....things are now set in motion, let's see what happens......

(Dog me if you must but atleast I put what I thought without coming up with unrealistic drafts, signings, coaching etc. :lol: )

It's funny it is this time of year again when all the idiots come out of the woods.....Yeah the ones who never post during the season only during the offseason. The ones who think they know everything, however, only make themselves look stupid.

556946[/snapback]

I blame the chat room. It attracts undesireables. :lol:

If you can't come out and root for the team during the season.......why complain about the team when the season is over........and the newbies.......don't come here just to complain and give us you complete stragedy guide to rebuild the bills in one draft or in one season, stay true and be here in hard times as well.

I, myself, am not sure if keeping Mike M. as coach is a good or bad. I don't know. It is still left up in the air. I think if we get an good O. Cordinator then answering the question will be easier....

next, if, and when TKO comes back.....it will be a different team......Defense wise as well as leadership.......if we have anyone on the team that is a loud mouth it was him, on and off the field.......so let's just hope we get the same TKO....back w/ a now LB ready unit waiting for him.

Also....hopefully with this offseason we either aquire a qb or hope that JP is ready to go. I was a drew fan, and was always rooting for him to get better and win but as we seen, even a runner like JP couldn't behind our line. This season I have been rooting for JP to succeed and be the next Farve. However, JP is not ready to go....he is too shaky, and he looks at his wrist for plays more than I did in college at my watch during classes!!!!! I know the Oline was not helping the situation but we can't just run qbs off just because our OLINE sucks unless you find a QB who doesn't need one. But I hope the offseason gives him (JP) some confidence in his self.

RBS- McGahee is fine.......even keep shaud....but we need another runner who can take hits .....or atleast a fullback who can block and catch.....our rbs need to get more catches as well....

WR-EMO has got to come back......I'm sorry, there is nobody out there as good willing to come to buffalo.....I think our WRS are fine the way they are.....we keep the 4 we got.

TE- I think we are all waiting to see what Kevin E is going to do......we have good TEs actually we just never use them......seriously

our OLINE....I don't even want to start= it sucks, the biggest thing to work on this year....however, with one or two moves I think it can be done.....they also need a good preaseason workout to get in sync

CB.......hard question...if we keep Clements then we only need to work on our safeties(However, if we do get rid of him, we will need to find one, everyone wants to say he sucks.......but he is good, I dont care what you say, you can't dog him for making some mistakes...remember if u can't get a pass rush and you are missing TKO, then you will have problems guarding the best wrs)....I think milloy was playing hurt all year so that could fix one point there...I think we need to re-evaluate  both safeties again though

ST is fine.........

It's on MM and RALPH this season.........they need to show us improvement....things are now set in motion, let's see what happens......

(Dog me if you must but atleast I put what I thought without coming up with unrealistic drafts, signings, coaching etc.  :w00t: )

556946[/snapback]

I agree with most of your take.

1. there will be at least 2 more qgs in camp this summer vying for number 1 or number 3 qb slots.

2. Would not mind the new and improved ron dayne backing up Mcgahee nezt year but if we could land someone even more proeven it will help our running game immensely.

3. Like it or not Sam adams is gone so we need 2 Defensive Linemen. Hard to believe so many on this board are downplaying that as our possible pick at #8.

4. Line is definately a priority and finally the issue i have been mentioning for 4 years now might get resolve Teague is no center he did an admirable job but is not a center. I believe we need a true center and LT and that should help plug up the holes.

5. TE's are severly underused by a TE headcoach go figure we need someone better than campbell pleeeeease!!!!!!.

6. Personally and I will gladly take the heat for it. But Moulds has to go. Hes a me me me me reciever that doesn't get his body hurt for a catch that is not a premier receiver to me. Plent of other teams have gotten better recievers for less money.. who is that well i cant find the wrs 2006 free agent list.

Like you I dont know if mularkey is tyhe answer but I do know that in his first year he rallied the team a game away from the playoffs from a 1-5 start. I beleive that TD was a micro manager and that interfered this year in what could have been Mularkeys success. Seriously think about it anyway release a proven veteran QB who brought you a game away from playoff contention to a rookie had failure written all over. No matter how many of us think that bledsoe wasnt good enough to take us he was still the better choice over JP this season.

I like what i see in JP and more so becuase i had him picked to be drafted over all of the qbs. I like his style grit and never quit attitude. But still needs to be more proven.

CB.......hard question...if we keep Clements then we only need to work on our safeties(However, if we do get rid of him, we will need to find one, everyone wants to say he sucks.......but he is good, I dont care what you say, you can't dog him for making some mistakes...remember if u can't get a pass rush and you are missing TKO, then you will have problems guarding the best wrs)....I think milloy was playing hurt all year so that could fix one point there...I think we need to re-evaluate  both safeties again though

ST is fine.........

(Dog me if you must but atleast I put what I thought without coming up with unrealistic drafts, signings, coaching etc.  :w00t: )

556946[/snapback]

I agree with basically everything you have posted.

I, myself, am not sure if keeping Mike M. as coach is a good or bad. I don't know. It is still left up in the air. I think if we get an good O. Cordinator then answering the question will be easier..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This from someone who did not post during the regular season:

I can only say this about the first part of your post:

As a season ticket holder:

I am AT THE GAMES DURING THE GAMES! I pay full price for two pre-season games every year! I cant afford a laptop and a satellite hookup but I camp in the lot for 2-3 days during home games. I buy Bills merchandise and spend lots of money in Erie County (like at Danny's South) and lots of money in RW Stadium (its $7 a beer there, did you know that?) I wear my Bills coat and keep my Bills decals on my vehicle, even when they haven't made the playoffs in years! So don't tell me I haven't supported the Bills! I would imagine the same is true of other infrequent posters!

These past few years I am usually too depressed to post duing the week!

Around draft time, or when a major event (such as bringing in Marv Levy to replace Mr Pittsbugh) tends to make me more interested in reading everything I can about the Bills.

Frequency of posting does not guarantee quality of posting :w00t:

I agree with basically everything you have posted.

557482[/snapback]

Your response reminds me of going to see an indie concert by "Frank Discussion" (an all-time great name) back in the 90s. He came out onstage and people cheered and he screamed into the mic, "Who wants to PAR-TY?!!!" and a huge roar came up. And then he said, deadpan, "Well, now we know who all the azzholes are." :w00t:

I, myself, am not sure if keeping Mike M. as coach is a good or bad. I don't know. It is still left up in the air. I think if we get an good O. Cordinator then answering the question will be easier..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This from someone who did not post during the regular season:

I can only say this about the first part of your post:

As a season ticket holder:

I am AT THE GAMES DURING THE GAMES! I pay full price for two pre-season games every year! I cant afford a laptop and a satellite hookup but I camp in the lot for 2-3 days during home games. I buy Bills merchandise and spend lots of money in Erie County (like at Danny's South) and lots of money in RW Stadium (its $7 a beer there, did you know that?) I wear my Bills coat and keep my Bills decals on my vehicle, even when they haven't made the playoffs in years! So don't tell me I haven't supported the Bills! I would imagine the same is true of other infrequent posters!

These past few years I am usually too depressed to post duing the week!

Around draft time, or when a major event (such as bringing in Marv Levy to replace Mr Pittsbugh) tends to make me more interested in reading everything I can about the Bills.

Frequency of posting does not guarantee quality of posting :w00t:

557508[/snapback]

signed..........The Bulldog

Thank you, Mr. Obvious. That was a wonderfully generic post offering absolutely zero insight.

Who's stupid now?

opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one. but really, all are welcome to voice concerns over an 86 yr old hiring an 80 yr old. lord, if you fail to see that as "odd", then you have blinders on. besides, levy never won NOTHING when he was here. he was a great 4 time division winner, but he aint no joe gibss - who is PROVEN at his age. levy is a ticket seller. dont drink the punch. you want to point fingures at cry baby fans, but no playhoffs in 6 yrs allows us to be pissed. what a crap product. now we get to PROVEN winner (super bowl) but a senior citizen? we need players, not figure heads. we need TE, OL, DE, DL, SS, FS, QBs and special team players.

ST is fine.........

556946[/snapback]

Your response reminds me of going to see an indie concert by "Frank Discussion" (an all-time great name) back in the 90s. He came out onstage and people cheered and he screamed into the mic, "Who wants to PAR-TY?!!!" and a huge roar came up. And then he said, deadpan, "Well, now we know who all the azzholes are."  :w00t:

557511[/snapback]

A Feederz reference. Outstanding sir.

Did you watch the games this season? Did you see the playcalling and offensive genius he displayed? Just curious.

I, myself, am not sure if keeping Mike M. as coach is a good or bad.

556946[/snapback]

opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.  but really, all are welcome to voice concerns over an 86 yr old hiring an 80 yr old.  lord, if you fail to see that as "odd", then you have blinders on.  besides, levy never won NOTHING when he was here.  he was a great 4 time division winner, but he aint no joe gibss - who is PROVEN at his age.  levy is a ticket seller.  dont drink the punch.  you want to point fingures at cry baby fans, but no playhoffs in 6 yrs allows us to be pissed.  what a crap product.  now we get to PROVEN winner (super bowl) but a senior citizen?  we need players, not figure heads.  we need TE, OL, DE, DL, SS, FS, QBs and special team players.

557618[/snapback]

If youth was guarantee of success then RW would hire pre-schoolers ! Youth is not a guarantee, in fact it is a liability, so shut up and be happy with Marv who actually knows alot more about football than you would ever hope to know. When I see you on TV as a football expert, I'll take your opinion and shut the F up, till then, You shut the F up !

Did you watch the games this season?  Did you see the playcalling and offensive genius he displayed?  Just curious.

558118[/snapback]

DUH, did you actually read it or did you just see MIKE M and just had to quote something? I said if we get a GOOD O. CORDINATOR.........then it will be an easier question to answer........that would be a way of taking the playcalling back from Murlarky........

:D

opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.  but really, all are welcome to voice concerns over an 86 yr old hiring an 80 yr old.  lord, if you fail to see that as "odd", then you have blinders on.  besides, levy never won NOTHING when he was here.  he was a great 4 time division winner, but he aint no joe gibss - who is PROVEN at his age.  levy is a ticket seller.  dont drink the punch.  you want to point fingures at cry baby fans, but no playhoffs in 6 yrs allows us to be pissed.  what a crap product.  now we get to PROVEN winner (super bowl) but a senior citizen?  we need players, not figure heads.  we need TE, OL, DE, DL, SS, FS, QBs and special team players.

557618[/snapback]

To me, hiring Marv Levy was NOT odd. And no I do not have blinders on. I have stated before Marv has forgotten more football knowledge then this (well this will be new) ENTIRE BOARD of posters possesses.

Please understand, this is a fan board for a football team. If any of us knew one bit of anything about the NFL we would NOT post here.

We (myself included) have opinions of what it takes to make a successful NFL team but NONE of us has really a clue.

Have you not noticed the hypocritical, egomaniac, 'well I know..", stuff that gets posted here?

Hell, I used to be a roommate of a Sports Medicine staff member imminently linked with the Bills. And I talk to him regularly and feel like I have a few knowledges about the Bills not generally known. And not once have I made a claim with that as a preface. Out of respect him and the spirit of this 'forum'.

Running an NFL team and a sucessful one is slightly outside the scope of the experts here. And while it is great to have 'counter' views to the "Man" or whatever the enemy is. It is also ok to be fully supportive of the Bills.

I fully understood your point. To say that keeping Mularkey may or may not be a bad decision depending on the offensive coordinator, to me, represents just how poorly Mularkey has performed. The very reason he was BROUGHT IN as head coach was his expertise on the offensive side of the ball. That his playcalling resulted in one of the poorest offensive performances in Bills history over the course of a season is indictment on him. Now you say that perhaps Mularkey would be effective if the play calling were taken AWAY from him? Ha!

Shanahan, Andy Reid, and Mike Holmgren are considered offensive experts. Do you see them struggling by calling plays? Each of them have led prolific offenses. I expected the same out of Mularkey. I was super excited when he was hired becuase I thought we would finally get some degree of ingenuity in the offense; instead, I saw nothing of the sort. Roscoe Parrish lining up as a QB, Drew Bledsoe running on a QB sneak, and Shelton playing a major role in the goal-line package were enough for me.

DUH, did you actually read it or did you just see MIKE M and just had to quote something? I said if we get a GOOD O. CORDINATOR.........then it will be an easier question to answer........that would be a way of taking the playcalling back from Murlarky........

:D

558147[/snapback]