V. Young...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem being civil to "human beings". It's scumpuppet Trolls with derogatory names that deserve nothing from anyone in this forum, and the even lower form of life that are trolls like your buddy who try to hide the fact that he's a troll altogether.

I think you'll find that all of the bipedal humanoids who post on this board are members of the same species - Homo sapiens.

I think you'll find that all of the bipedal humanoids who post on this board are members of the same species - Homo sapiens.

557406[/snapback]

To be completely accurate, the scientific community has determined Trolls like you two are a subspecies of athlete's foot.

Do you have a source on that?

And remember to read the statistical splits carefully.

557454[/snapback]

It's always fun to watch a fungus cower under the pressure of a precise wager- good to see you're still shaken up by it!

Still shaken up?  More like still amused that you acted so pompous despite having the wrong information because you can't read a stat sheet properly.

557663[/snapback]

And yet the gutless jellyfish troll, to no one's surprise who understands trolls, quivered and shook at his opportunity and refused to take the proposition.

You French?

And yet the gutless jellyfish troll, to no one's surprise who understands trolls, quivered and shook at his opportunity and refused to take the proposition.

As I explained in that thread (starting here), the information was second-hand, and though I assumed it to be accurate, I wasn't sure enough to bet on it. Further, I've never made a single internet wager in my life because I find them to be adolescent, and thus more fitting of someone of a lower emotional maturity level. If you asked me to bet on the information now, I'd still decline, even though I'm looking at the numbers as we speak. I'm an adult (I assume, perhaps unwisely, that you are as well) - such behavior is not befitting.

You French?

No, I am an American, born and bred.

Well, my " :D  :P " were to the comment regarding Bush: "I'm not even sure he is the best back on the USC squad. "  That's just silly.

556481[/snapback]

I hear what you are saying with your other points and agree for the most part. But I don't think this notion is silly at all.

If it is, then why was Bush on the sidelines for the biggest play of the season? 4th and 2 and Bush wasn't in the backfield...wasn't split out, he was on the sidelines. If White is not the better RB (not athlete/player, just better RB) on the USC squad, then why would he get the ball and not Bush?

White was a monster that game and has been for 3 years. Might be the most underrated player in the nation.

Bush is clearly the better athlete, but better RB? I don't know...

I've never made a single internet wager in my life because I find them to be adolescent, and thus more fitting of someone of a lower emotional maturity level. 

557702[/snapback]

And yet you spend countless hours trolling the websites of other fan bases! Ah maturity, that elusive little characteristic unbeknownst to the twisted losers drawn to become internet trolls.

Do carry on! You're kind of comical- in a Travis Bickel sort of way ;-)

And yet you spend countless hours trolling the websites of other fan bases!

Not quite. I was invited here by a Bills fan who posted at my Pats board and stayed because I enjoy talking football with other passionate fans. There are some trolls, like you and MadBuffaloDisease, but it is a wonderful community for the most part.

That's why you should refrain from being so rude. There are a lot of great people around here, and they don't deserve to be spoken down to by you.

Not quite.  I was invited here by a Bills fan who posted at my Pats board and stayed because I enjoy talking football with other passionate fans.  There are some trolls, like you and MadBuffaloDisease, but it is a wonderful community for the most part.

That's why you should refrain from being so rude.  There are a lot of great people around here, and they don't deserve to be spoken down to by you.

557730[/snapback]

If you were here to discuss the game of football you wouldn't have a disrespectful garbage mouth name and you surely wouldn't have spent in excess of 2/3rds of your posting capital talking about your QB and former Bills QBs. But that's been your choice, and that's what separates you from honest fans of other teams who have shared their insight with us over the years. You have nothing but garbage to share, exemplified by your garbage name and garbage posting- try your cheeky little "I'm just here to talk football" with the idiot who invited you- if he was stupid enough to bring a disrespectful pox like you in here he will most surely buy that garbage too.

If you were here to discuss the game of football you wouldn't have a disrespectful garbage mouth name...

Disrespectful? How?

and you surely wouldn't have spent in excess of 2/3rds of your posting capital talking about your QB and former Bills QBs.

The Patriots' QB and the former Bills' QB are not football players? They don't fall under the canopy of football discussion?

I have little to say about the Bills that respected posters on this board have not already covered. But when subjects with which I am more familiar come up - like my team, my team's QB, my team's former QB - I feel more able to chime in and add insight.

And again, I implore you to be more respectful in your interactions with me and others on this board. Rudeness is a black eye on all involved.

Disrespectful?  How?

The Patriots' QB and the former Bills' QB are not football players?  They don't fall under the canopy of football discussion?

I have little to say about the Bills that respected posters on this board have not already covered.  But when subjects with which I am more familiar come up - like my team, my team's QB, my team's former QB - I feel more able to chime in and add insight.

And again, I implore you to be more respectful in your interactions with me and others on this board.  Rudeness is a black eye on all involved.

557941[/snapback]

I agree with most you say here.

Hasn't "Hollywood Donahoe" become cliche now that TD and Bledsoe are gone?

Hasn't "Hollywood Donahoe" become cliche now that TD and Bledsoe are gone?

True enough.

In actuality, the whole thing was pretty benign from the beginning. It was just a silly joke based on a post at another board, and it stuck. Anyone who's read my posts knows that they are never disrespectful of the Bills organization.

I dont think that USC realized what a QB spy was ... or they used one and he was very in-effective.

Young will not be able to Roam as easily in the NFL ... but still a great talent none the less.

554707[/snapback]

I echo your first statement. USC's D was a disgrace the other night when it came to defending Young. How many times can you get beat by the same play. Everyone knew what was going to happen on that fourth down except the USC D. Whoever the coordinator was did a lousy job adjusting.

That said, Young played like a beast. That's one of the greatest indvidual performances ever. And I like Young. He's hard to tackle and strong and super fast. And he has a deceptive throwing motion. There's definitely a future for this guy.