Waited for Marv's Blessing

gblakely14

The Buffalo Bills officially announced the release of GM Tom Donahoe today at a 2:30pm Press Conference and just three hours later announced that Head Coach Mike Mularkey will be staying on as the Buffalo Bills Head Coach for the 2006 season...there is speculation that in between the two announcements the Bills struck a deal with former Coach Marv Levy to become the teams Chief of Football Operations and wanted to get his approval to keep Mike Mularkey as the teams Head Coach...the Bills will officially welcome Marv Levy back into the organization before the end of the week is out.

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2006Draft.html

who are these turds who keep spamming us with this 3rd grader's website?

553998[/snapback]

I mean are you serious bro...I was just throwing out some information that I came across, I didnt say it was gospel or even fact...dont read it if you dont want to...

I mean are you serious bro...I was just throwing out some information that I came across, I didnt say it was gospel or even fact...dont read it if you dont want to...

554066[/snapback]

Not busting on the report (it's probably true)--just goofing on the super-cheesy looking web page.

554066[/snapback]

Carl - is that you? Did you get our gifts ok? How are my nieces and nephews?

You have to be looking in ALL the wrong places to dig that place up. You are about the 3rd one to hit us with that link in 3 days, so I am guessing it is your site or a blind friend's...

I have nothing to do with that site or anyone who runs that site, I was just throwing out Bills information that I came across...

You are just another behind the computer tough guy...I never insulted anyone or made fun of anyone, I was just simply relaying something I came across...

Bravo my friend...Im sure you are leading a full and happy life...

554321[/snapback]

Taps gblakely lightly on the shoulder, sides splitting with laughter...

Pssst, pssst! That's SDS you're talking to.

He owns the joint.

Chill out brodder.

He's clackin' on the Space Invaders, not chouse. :doh:

Im not trying to step on anyones toes or argue with someone...I dont have any affiliation with that sorry ass page or even endorse it, I just thought it was interesting...

I apologize for any feathers I ruffled...not trying to get into an internet arguement with anyone, just trying to get Bills info like everyone else here...

Im not trying to step on anyones toes or argue with someone...I dont have any affiliation with that sorry ass page or even endorse it, I just thought it was interesting...

I apologize for any feathers I ruffled...not trying to get into an internet arguement with anyone, just trying to get Bills info like everyone else here...

554346[/snapback]

Don't sweat it... it is just the 3rd time that site has been posted this week and I have NO idea why anyone would be reading it.

554346[/snapback]

jabs gblakely14 sharply in the ribs with an elbow, making him gblakely13.

Ahem, ahem!

STFU! Let it go. Read more. Talk less.

Ahem, ahem.

sips another draft from his old fashioned - which is tonight rather favorably back in style.

Don't sweat it... it is just the 3rd time that site has been posted this week and I have NO idea why anyone would be reading it.

554355[/snapback]

Appreciate it...sincere apologies...didnt mean to get so offended...

I only came across the site through one of those mock draft massive link sites...

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm