Was Donahoe Fired or did he resign?

SDS

I'd assume its the ole "resign or be fired" option that he got. Technically, my guess would be he resigned. But realistically he was told to resign with dignity before he got fired. That way everyone gets to look nice in the end.

I'd assume its the ole "resign or be fired" option that he got.  Technically, my guess would be he resigned.  But realistically he was told to resign with dignity before he got fired.  That way everyone gets to look nice in the end.

553904[/snapback]

IMO RW gave TD one of those "I expect your resignation letter on my desk" offers

IMO RW gave TD one of those "I expect your resignation letter on my desk" offers

553914[/snapback]

then why announce on bb.com that he was fired? If you offer someone the chance to save face - why not follow through?

Nothing about today makes sense.  Really.

553924[/snapback]

Chewbacca is a wookie from the planey Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor.

Now think about that. That does NOT MAKE SENSE!

Why would a Wookie, an eight-foot tall Wookie, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does NOT MAKE SENSE!

Chewbacca is a wookie from the planey Kashyyyk.  But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. 

Now think about that.  That does NOT MAKE SENSE!

Why would a Wookie, an eight-foot tall Wookie, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does NOT MAKE SENSE!

553944[/snapback]

For the same reason VABills and I occasionally have lunch together.

Whatever that is. I'm not sure. If anyone knows, please let me know.

I thought I heard the following...

RW--Donahoe came to my house 7 to 10 days ago and we talked about the future.

Reporter: Did he offer to resign?

RW--He said it might be best for the franchise if we got a fresh start...

Sounds like a resignation offer...

Whatever that is.  I'm not sure.  If anyone knows, please let me know.

553953[/snapback]

is that a sofa or a sofa/sleeper........looks cozy.........thanks for reading

I thought I heard the following...

RW--Donahoe came to my house 7 to 10 days ago and we talked about the future.

Reporter:  Did he offer to resign?

RW--He said it might be best for the franchise if we got a fresh start...

553957[/snapback]

...or a "how do I get out of this chicken(bleep) outfit" pre-emptive strike by TD.

Chewbacca is a wookie from the planey Kashyyyk.  But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. 

Now think about that.  That does NOT MAKE SENSE!

553944[/snapback]

I don't know, maybe he digs short chicks! :huh:

...or a "how do I get out of this chicken(bleep) outfit" pre-emptive strike by TD.

553961[/snapback]

can we go back to spelling tom donahoe

i get td confused with touchdown and some guys leave out the B and you find out after several reads that they meant TBD...........so now that donahoe is releived from his duties i think we should work on our typing just a little further

Whatever that is.  I'm not sure.  If anyone knows, please let me know.

553953[/snapback]

I gather from this and previous posts that VA is of small stature. Perhaps your interest in keeping VA as an acquaintance is that he could conduct search and rescue missions under the couch.....

553957[/snapback]

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who overheard Tom Donahoe:

I, I don't care if they, if they lay me off either, because I, I told Ralph that if he moves my desk one more time, then, then I'm quitting. I'm going to quit. And I told Modrak too because they've moved my desk four times. I used to be by the window, where I could see the squirrels and they were merry. But then they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline. They have my staples for the Boston and I kept the staples from the Swingline stapler.

can we go back to spelling tom donahoe

i get td confused with touchdown and some guys leave out the B and you find out after several reads that they meant TBD...........so now that donahoe is releived from his duties i think we should work on our typing just a little further

553969[/snapback]

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think my typing needs any work. You may wish to revisit the "I before E" rule, though.

Regards,

LC

He's good at it, too.  He found a dozen miners under there last night.

554000[/snapback]

Oh !@#$--you know--I knew you were going to come back with this....sh--...I am straight man again for a crap throw...