What coordinators are going to WANT to come here?

sven233

This keeps getting worse the more I think about it......What coordinators are going to want to come in here and work under this guy?

Moo will probably name himself as OC.

This really is getting more depressing by the second.

This keeps getting worse the more I think about it......What coordinators are going to want to come in here and work under this guy? 

553798[/snapback]

Every coordinator in the league just quit their job to get in the running- some head coaches too

553798[/snapback]

Don't be depressed. It's not as bad as you think... JG is not going to get a HC offer and MM is going to name himself OC because he was so successful after he took the play calling away from TC. Therefore, status quo! :huh:

553798[/snapback]

If the Bills actually got an OC who could function in this environment, even Ralph might question why Mularkey is still around for the ride

553798[/snapback]

My guess is it will be anyone(big name guy) who doesn't get a Head Coaching job this year but know's he has a excellent chance of landing Buffalo's HC title next year when we have another Press Conference for MM's firing.

My guess is it will be anyone(big name guy) who doesn't get a Head Coaching job this year but know's he has a excellent chance of landing Buffalo's HC title next year when we have another Press Conference for MM's firing.

553812[/snapback]

I wish I could place a bet at Vegas putting $5000 on Mularkey not making it to '07 as Bills HC.

Haz has publicly stated that he wants to stay coaching so bad he is willing to take a co-ordinators job ..........

So here is my rumor ........ Haz gets hired by the Bills as the defensive co-ordinator ......... that way, we have a ready made "replacement" that allows RW to keep MM on a short leash.

I'm not saying that he'd be my choice (I like Mike Sherman) I just think that this scenario explaines the strange quote from Haz.

Haz has publicly stated that he wants to stay coaching so bad he is willing to take a co-ordinators job ..........

So here is my rumor ........ Haz gets hired by the Bills as the defensive co-ordinator ......... that way, we have a ready made "replacement" that allows RW to keep MM on a short leash.

I'm not saying that he'd be my choice (I like Mike Sherman) I just think that this scenario explaines the strange quote from Haz.

553818[/snapback]

Wasn't Haz spotted at 2 Buffalo restaurants durring lunch today? At least according to another unnamed MB. :huh:

The only ex-bill I wouldn't have a problem with coming in as OC would be AVP.

I have thought about this before and I really think he might be a good choice, especially now that he has had some experience. I think he knows his football and could do a good job. Might be the chance he needs and is looking for. Especially now that we know no big name won't be here as OC.

I think it might be a good idea.....seriously.