How's this team any better off

Frez

with an 81 year old GM and Mike Mularkey for a coach? I thought Ralph Wilson was going to better this team?

553754[/snapback]

When you're 87, "big changes" involve prune instead of apple. Sometimes, Depends.

So, let's see what we get for coordinators. What's done is done, and it's about what a lot of us expected.

I've decided that this has gotten *way* too wacky, and instead of complain, I'm got to shut the hell up and watch the show. If they suck, my my, at least it's going to be entertaining.

*wow*

So, was THIS anything like the 80s? I was too young to remember.

I've decided that this has gotten *way* too wacky, and instead of complain, I'm got to shut the hell up and watch the show.  If they suck, my my, at least it's going to be entertaining.

*wow*

So, was THIS anything like the 80s? I was too young to remember.

553809[/snapback]

no, that was way before the internet, and sports radio consisted of two hrs on some local station. Back then, a bad team took several years to become good, and a five year drought in the playoffs was bad, not as earth shattering as it is today.But, with no cap and no FA, at least you could see progress coming and developing, for instance when Bruce Mathiason was going to lead us to the promised land, or if not him we had Joe Dufek to rescue the day

Seeing that the general consensus of threads at the time of MM's hiring were in favor of that move and singing his praises, I'm viewing the number of people upset with the hiring of Marv and his age as a sure promise of good things to come in 2006.

(My memory's really not that good, but I think most threads about TD when he was hired were positive on him as well and how he'd deliver us from the rotten fruits of Butler's labors. If someone with a better memory could confirm that then it'd really be a good sign.)