Rejoice!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty ironic coming from somebody who does more crying on this board in 1 day than I have in 5 years.

No, I don't think he made a "ton of stupid moves". I do think you're constant ragging on his drafts is wrong because you've never bothered to compare them to other teams' drafts over teh same period; and I think your constant Roscoe Parrish jokes got old many moons ago. I didn't like every thing he did, but nobody is perfect and I don't see the Bills suddenly finding somebody who will be an improvement. This was a stupid firing to placate whiny people and which has done nothing more than weaken this franchise.

I hated the Bledsoe move.

I hated watching Pat Williams walk.

I think Bennie Anderson was a bad signing.

I think Tom Clement is a better QB coach than a coordiinator.

I think Jerry Gray is a failure.

But guess what?

I have hope for Losman.

We have picks and money to address the DT and OL positions.

Gray and Clements are both out of here.

So instead of leting an historically succesfully football guy adress these issues, we've now got an idiot owner whos more concerned with his Q rating and his pharmaceuticals in charge. This is not likely to end well.

Welcome back Malta. I'm just getting warmed up.  :doh:

553381[/snapback]

Thanks for expressing your feelings in a proper way ICE. You should become a Detroit Lion fan...Their lies another GM that has failed and failed again over the same five years yet the owner must love losing because he's making no moves to get rid of the idiot. I'm glad Ralph made the move. He was given every chance to succeed but built a team outside in instead of inside out. I believe Levy will get the lines fixed also something TD had five f$%^*#! years to do.

Maybe it’s because hope dies last, but with two 80 year olds running the team, a much maligned head coach, and a team of have been’s and never will be’s; I think we might have a good run next year. What MM needs is a solid OC who will give him good advice and not try stupid gimmick plays on 4th and goal. MM struck me as being on the brink - its either redeeming success or utter failure. I'm pulling for success - I need this team to justify having Direct TV!

Well we just dumped a very good football man so that a mentally-imbalanced, drug-addled, octagenarian meddler could assert himself by kowtowing to the most moronic fringe of what is becoming a pathetic fan base.

Yeah, I'd say we're in pretty fu(king big trouble.

553320[/snapback]

Well said. I guess I have lived long enough to actually see the inmates run the frigging asylum....