GREAT article by Paul Hamilton

Rico

This is exactly how I feel about MM.

Anyone who says you can't give up on a coach after only 2 years hasn't been paying close enough attention.

The Bills have become such a pathetic joke. Really sucks.

Hey, it worked for Greggo after three seasons... :D

552829[/snapback]

And if it was possible to have demoted Gregg to DC, I would have been quite happy. Why does no one seem to notice that he isn't a HC anymore??

Last night I trashed Brad Riter and WGR in this very forum...calling the station a cesspool--While I still feel the same-- I have to admit--this is outstanding piece of work and reflects how I feel. Nice job Paul.....

Last night I trashed Brad Riter and WGR in this very forum...calling the station a cesspool--While I still feel the same-- I have to admit--this is outstanding piece of work and reflects how I feel.  Nice job Paul.....

552857[/snapback]

If WGR is such a piece of crap, why listen?

Seriously?

I don't get what is so awful about WGR that warrants almost daily threads about how much they suck?

Are other towns blessed with a 24 hour sport talk station that is so much better than WGR??? If so, what is so great about them ?

???

:D:lol::lol:

If WGR is such a piece of crap, why listen?

552915[/snapback]

I don't listen....When I did -- they tried too hard to be contra and they gave folks like Mike Florio 20 minutes of air time. I didn't mind the coach or Peter King or John Clayton---but Mike Florio??? Just play commercials...

Also, is their format really sports or rant and vent? Its rant and vent...There's more sports talk on the off topic board on TBD than there is on GR....