Can Mularkey and Losman co-exist if MM

ganesh

With the way the season has unfolded, I don't know if JP and

MM can co-exist....Where is the trust in their working relationship.

MM has left JP high and dry by not starting him in a meaningless

game even though he was not on the injury report. Plus MM did

not back off from the Veterans whining about the QB play and

actually put in Holcomb....Do you think JP is going to trust his

career with MM....

Which other young QB will want to come to Buffalo (or even a

veteran) after the problems that happened here in this season...

Are we stuck with Kelly Holcomb as our starting QB....Looks like

that is going to be the case, if MM is retained as our HC for the

next season.

These questions are just part of the reason MM must go.

552199[/snapback]

Agreed...there seems to be too many reasons to not keep MM around....

If this team needs to forget this horrendous season and move forwards

entities responsible for this season have to be purged.....and that role

solely belongs to MM, who couldn't captain this team....Mike please

step aside....and let this ship move forward.

Just for arguments sake, because it could be true...

What if Mularky, after some argument and wavering back and forth, gave the reins to veterans like Moulds, because they held the leadership positions that the other players respected? Maybe Mularkey figured that they would fail, because he figured that in the first place.

Then, what if Mularkey gave those veterans a solid chance at proving that they could win, because those veterans believed that they could win, with a veteran quarterback and everything. And what if those veterans let everyone down?

Wouldn't that just be the perfect opportunity to get rid of those veterans like Moulds that would have been such fan favorites before?

Based on the late season performances by both Adams and Moulds, as well as their various commentary since (much of which is available on buffalobills,com), it seems as if things have been reconciled atleast to the point where there is a mutual understanding.

Based on the late season performances by both Adams and Moulds, as well as their various commentary since (much of which is available on buffalobills,com), it seems as if things have been reconciled atleast to the point where there is a mutual understanding.

552592[/snapback]

One would hope so. Their combined cap hit approaches 16 million dollars, and they are both old men. It is nice of them to agree to play football.

Guest BackInDaDay

552592[/snapback]

Watching their smiling exchanges with Mularkey during last Sundays pre-game warm-ups, I'd say that's correct. As a matter of fact, the head coach seemed very at ease and so did the players as he strolled through the ranks.

I believed he lost this team weeks ago, but seeing this made me change my mind.

A lot of coaches and players on this team have some fence-mending to do.

Levy can help Mularkey and the team's GM set a course for this team. Hopefully Mularkey's up to the job of getting all his players on board this time.