Glad that Marv is coming back

Tcali

We need some young blood in there to give old Ralph a hand.

Does anyone here know a more enthusiaistic 80 yr old than Ralph???-99% of people have basically called it quits by then.

551360[/snapback]

You obviously need to be taught some respect B-)

You wouldn't be a Bills fan if not for MR. WILSON

Does anyone here know a more enthusiaistic 80 yr old than Ralph???-99% of people have basically called it quits by then.

551360[/snapback]

80 isn't really that old. you just think its a big number because its so much higher than your IQ

551360[/snapback]

Mr. Wilson wants nothing more than to make this team better. He was in the box next to us at the game Sunday, and watching him pace up and down the stairs as the Bills struggled was something. We saw the same frustration that all Bills fans experience every Sunday. We got a chance to say hello at halftime, he really was a gentleman, but he was a Bills fan to the core. The good thing is, he can actually do something about it.

Mr. Wilson wants nothing more than to make this team better. He was in the box next to us at the game Sunday, and watching him pace up and down the stairs as the Bills struggled was something. We saw the same frustration that all Bills fans experience every Sunday. We got a chance to say hello at halftime, he really was a gentleman, but he was a Bills fan to the core. The good thing is, he can actually do something about it.

551390[/snapback]

Thanx again for the pictures, Guff. B-)

Ralph is really a good old guy, even though he seems to be somewhat cheap sometimes he's prolly one of the most respected Owners in the NFL. Jerry Jones could learn alot from him, I hate that dirty MOFO with his so called "America's Team" more like "America's Most Wanted". Marv is simply a brilliant coach, no one could own up too him and what he had done for Buffalo. I hope he can be just as good or even better as a Prsident.

Ralph is really a good old guy, even though he seems to be somewhat cheap sometimes he's prolly one of the most respected Owners in the NFL.  Jerry Jones could learn alot from him, I hate that dirty MOFO with his so called "America's Team" more like "America's Most Wanted".  Marv is simply a brilliant coach, no one could own up too him and what he had done for Buffalo.  I hope he can be just as good or even better as a Prsident.

551435[/snapback]

Age means absolutely nothing. Guys have heart attacks at any age. Marv is fit and has a nice resume.

I mean he's not being asked to play is he? Or sing the national anthem?

And if an 80 yr old white guy can't relate to 21 yr old black millionaires, well neither can Dick Vermeil. Good people are good people.