Since TD ran Dwight Adams out of town, I can only

Hardy Pyle

RW should make this a requirement.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ted Cottrell back in the fold if he is leaving Minni.

We disposed of some good people during the TD era, and I wouldn't mind seeing

some of them back with the Bills.

Also, I have been impressed with Miami's new head coach. I like the way Saban handles things.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ted Cottrell back in the fold if he is leaving Minni.

Also, I have been impressed with Miami's new head coach. I like the way Saban handles things.

549029[/snapback]

I'm not sure I want anyone TD hired to continue in the organization. The Dwight Adams firing was one first indications that the Bills' GM was going haywire.

549029[/snapback]

Add Rusty Jones to the list.

I'm not sure I want anyone TD hired to continue in the organization.  The Dwight Adams firing was one first indications that the Bills' GM was going haywire.

549040[/snapback]

I'm sure that Adam's probably told Donahoe that he wouldn't know a good draft pick if it kicked him in the head. I'm guessing it was right around the time Donahoe said he wanted to draft Ryan Denney. :unsure:

Methinks the band is getting back together... and I think we're going to enter a real rennaissance. We really took 10-6/11-5 for granted. It wasn't acceptable to lose in the first rd. of the playoffs every year, but that braintrust clearly had a much better handle on what was going on than this group ever had.

I'm sure that Adam's probably told Donahoe that he wouldn't know a good draft pick if it kicked him in the head.  I'm guessing it was right around the time Donahoe said he wanted to draft Ryan Denney.  :unsure:

549068[/snapback]

i'm a big dwight adams booster, but denney wasn't a bad pick. he's a reasonably productive rotation guy, which is what you can expect from someone drafted 63rd overall. the number of defensive busts drafted in the first couple of rounds is staggering by the way. calvin pace, michael haynes, javon reynolds, erik flowers, and many more -- the list is very, very long.

i'm a big dwight adams booster, but denney wasn't a bad pick. he's a reasonably productive rotation guy, which is what you can expect from someone drafted 63rd overall.

549111[/snapback]

It's not the pick, but the need to trade up 2 spots and give up a 4th rounder in a deep draft, when Bills had pressing needs all over the roster to get a guy who may be a contributor.

The draft is an educated crapshoot. The main way you gain an advantage is by stockpiling picks.

549029[/snapback]

GREAT idea!! Wish I had thought of it!! LOL!! Smart man, you are!