Three Mikes are out... one to go!!!

TKO

Today (and of course, yesterday) has not been a good day for the Mike-named coaches.

Mike Tice...

Mike Martz...

Mike Sherman....

I hope we can add to that list...

MIKE MULARKEY!!!!!!

BTW... I think the Sherman firing will be remembered in GB as is the Wade Phillips here in Buffalo - the guy took them to the playoffs year after year, but they had their first losing season since 1991, getting him canned... let's see how they look back upon this when they get miss the playoffs in the following years... spoiled cheeseheads, karma will finally get you!!!!

This is B.S. Massive firings everywhere today but Buffalo! :unsure:

549121[/snapback]

Be patient you Patsie troll...TD is packing as we speak, JG & TC are interviewing for positions on Turner Gill's UB staff & MM is probably staying, but he should be joining fellow former TE Mike Tice in the unemployment line.

By the way for all the star power that Modrak and Guy get as GREAT TD hires, WTF have they done?

My guess is that Mularkey and Donahoe will both be with the Bills at this time next year.

I fanything is changed, which it may not, TD will become just the President, while MOdrak moves to GM. If it does, I'll be happy for Modrak, and glad that Donahoe has been retained. I don't feel so vindictive that I need to see a guy get fired- I'm just not the type of person who enjoys that type of thing.

Today (and of course, yesterday) has not been a good day for the Mike-named coaches.

Mike Tice...

Mike Martz...

Mike Sherman....

MIKE MULARKEY!!!!!!

548591[/snapback]

Yep, bad year for Mikes. Maybe we can pick up Holmgren when he gets canned after winning the Superbowl. :unsure:

Mike Tice...

Mike Martz...

Mike Sherman....

MIKE MULARKEY!!!!!!

BTW... I think the Sherman firing will be remembered in GB as is the Wade Phillips here in Buffalo - the guy took them to the playoffs year after year, but they had their first losing season since 1991, getting him canned... let's see how they look back upon this when they get miss the playoffs in the following years... spoiled cheeseheads, karma will finally get you!!!!

548591[/snapback]

I hope Mike Schopp is the next to go