BUF @ NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought alot of you guys wanted us to lose today?  Seems like your wish is coming true.  So many people criticized the victory last week as being devastating to our draft needs. 

imo, we should trade WIllis in the offseason for as high a pick as we can.

546841[/snapback]

Glad you're as critical of Kelly, as you are with JP.

Unbiased my a$$.

:)

Well this (I'm assuming) loss will seal the fate of the current regime.

Looks like Holcomb blew his was last weekend.  Wish he hadn't.

546846[/snapback]

Bills Win at Cincy last week = Blind Squirrel getting his yearly nut...

They can still Win this Game...But they are Playing a 3-12 Team Folks...And anyone who thought the Cincy Game was some sort of revelation for this Team...Well guess again... :)

I thought alot of you guys wanted us to lose today?  Seems like your wish is coming true.  So many people criticized the victory last week as being devastating to our draft needs. 

imo, we should trade WIllis in the offseason for as high a pick as we can.

546841[/snapback]

I never want to see the Bills lose no matter what the circumstance.

Glad you're as critical of Kelly,  as you are with JP.

Unbiased my a$$.

:)

546845[/snapback]

Holcomb sucks today, plain and simple. If you read alot of my posts you'd realize i want the BIlls to make a play for a third QB in the offseason. Maybe a Vet or a young guy like Sorgi or Seneca Wallace who are good but will never play because the guys in front of them are awesome. I don't want another developmental year.

so 2nd and 1 and whorecolmb throws for a no gain play action check down, and on 3rd and 1 we take willis out because he is good.

god MM needs to get the f out of town.

also, holcomb sits in the pocket AND has a rag arm = worthless whore

Newsflash:

Holcomb Sucks!

I still think the most laughable quote this year was Moulds saying "this team is ready to win now" when Holcomb got to start.

546853[/snapback]

The problem with this team is that we've been bad for so long now that mediocrity is confused with being good.

Holcomb sucks today, plain and simple.  If you read alot of my posts you'd realize i want the BIlls to make a play for a third QB in the offseason.  Maybe a Vet or a young guy like Sorgi or Seneca Wallace who are good but will never play because the guys in front of them are awesome.  I don't want another developmental year.

546859[/snapback]

Thank you.

I don't agree with bringing in a 3rd QB.

Play JP next year, until his arm falls off.

By week 17 we'll know what we have.

Bills Win at Cincy last week = Blind Squirrel getting his yearly nut...

They can still Win this Game...But they are Playing a 3-12 Team Folks...And anyone who thought the Cincy Game was some sort of revelation for this Team...Well guess again... :)

546855[/snapback]

do you really think the Bills would beat a team like the Bengals in their own place unless the Bengals wanted them too

i'll tell you guys the game was fixed.......Cincinnati wants the 4th seed