anyone see dick clark last night?

Corp000085

wow... it was equal parts heartbreak and equal parts train wreck. He was in studio, looking 100 years old, and struggling to speak and sit up straight while he did the countdown. He didn't get out a few numbers during the countdown too. If you don't know, he had a massive stroke last year. I personally don't know the guy, but i feel pretty bad for him but at the same time its a friggin miracle that he was able to do the tv show, so that's good.

wow...  it was equal parts heartbreak and equal parts train wreck.  He was in studio, looking 100 years old, and struggling to speak and sit up straight while he did the countdown.  He didn't get out a few numbers during the countdown too.  If you don't know, he had a massive stroke last year.  I personally don't know the guy, but i feel pretty bad for him but at the same time its a friggin miracle that he was able to do the tv show, so that's good.

546548[/snapback]

While everyone loves a good comeback story, something just didn't seem right about him hosting the show again last night.

At least he is a fighter. Gotta admire him for that.

End of an era for television!

A bigger train wreck was that Twinkie-stuffed-cosmetic-surgery-challenged-wrap-me-in-a-boa-to-cover-the-skinflaps Maria Carey. I wonder if she got those melons at the market! :)

wow...  it was equal parts heartbreak and equal parts train wreck.  He was in studio, looking 100 years old, and struggling to speak and sit up straight while he did the countdown.  He didn't get out a few numbers during the countdown too.  If you don't know, he had a massive stroke last year.  I personally don't know the guy, but i feel pretty bad for him but at the same time its a friggin miracle that he was able to do the tv show, so that's good.

546548[/snapback]

This was the first time I've ever seen Dick Clark look close to his actual age (76). I think it's the end of an era in television. I don't believe we'll see Dick Clark again, and that's sad.

On the other hand, what the heck happened to Mariah Carey? I saw a video of hers the other day from the early 90s...last night you could tell that she obviously bought herself a pair of 36DDs, along with a significant weight gain.

Seeing Mariah in that outfit, I was wondering if she had an assistant help her squeeze into it. To see that, I think it would be the same principle as making a sausage. :lol:

Mike