"coach" Dickerson currently onWHAM

Albany,n.y.

He's talking Bills.  If you have any problems, you may need to download the latest version of Windows Media Player.  When I first put it on, it didn't connect me unti I did the new download. 

http://www.wham1180.com/main.html

543612[/snapback]

Isnt he the guy who isnt smart enough to pronounce our GM's name correctly......he really gets one over on the Bills with that one.....he needs to grow up, he's 180 years old after all

He's talking Bills.  If you have any problems, you may need to download the latest version of Windows Media Player.  When I first put it on, it didn't connect me unti I did the new download. 

http://www.wham1180.com/main.html

543612[/snapback]

I could stand only about 5 minutes of it. Then I had to turn off the radio becuase he's a complete moron.

I remember when Dickerson was the o-line coach back in the early 1990s. Marv Levy fired him after a season.

The "coach" was never a stand up type of coach; therefore, he definitely was not a Marv Levy type of coach. That was back in the days when the Bills were respectible, especially for bringing out the talent in the players.

The thing I wonder is that he never was hired as a coach by any other club, professional or college. That does not say much for his abilities; as a consequence, I really question his jibberish.

I remember when Dickerson was the o-line coach back in the early 1990s. Marv Levy fired him after a season.

The "coach" was never a stand up type of coach; therefore, he definitely was not a Marv Levy type of coach. That was back in the days when the Bills were respectible, especially for bringing out the talent in the players.

The thing I wonder is that he never was hired as a coach by any other club, professional or college. That does not say much for his abilities; as a consequence, I really question his jibberish.

544285[/snapback]

He recently served on the coaching staff at Webber International a year or so ago down in Florida

He recently served on the coaching staff at Webber International a year or so ago down in Florida

544290[/snapback]

Well that is good, but how long was he there??? I think they just went Div IA two years ago.

OK, I was wrong that he hasn't had a coaching job since his time with the Bills, but he was only here a year, maybe two. That seems to be his MO, one year then fired. I guess I go back to the observation, is he really credible????

544285[/snapback]

He was the D-Line coach from 1986 to 1992. Marv fired him after the SB XXVI loss to the Redskins when Dickerson made fun of the "Hogs" during media day and gave Washington a nice motivation to run all over the Bills.

Well that is good, but how long was he there??? I think they just went Div IA two years ago.

OK, I was wrong that he hasn't had a coaching job since his time with the Bills, but he was only here a year, maybe two. That seems to be his MO, one year then fired. I guess I go back to the observation, is he really credible????

544299[/snapback]

He could be if he wanted, but he prefers to play a controversial radio character

The guy knows X’s and O’s better then any other radio football coach want to be. He says what’s on his mind and does not kiss ass or play politics. His only fault is that he can get too negative but he must have been working on this lately because he is better then he was on Buffalo radio. Could be the positive Rochester environment, not as many mouth Breathers.